• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

how much do you normally spend on pet food for 1 month?

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
It gets kind of expensive supplying fresh hookers for my tiger pit. I guess i do just take the money back after through.

It puts the lotion on its skin!

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Bass-Invader said:
It gets kind of expensive supplying fresh hookers for my tiger pit. I guess i do just take the money back after through.

It puts the lotion on its skin!
my cat gets the hose regardless of lotion-usage...

littlejon

TRIBE Member
pfft.
barfy miss kitty eats the fucking $20 bag of organic cat food, otherwise she spews all over.

luckily the little minx is only 5.5 lbs, so she doesn't go through all that much food in one month.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
about $50 every *3* months - i buy the big bags.

plus he keeps eating all my fucking butter, so that's kinda pricey. little fucker. [he licks it to a nice smooth mound, whenever i forget to put it in the pantry.]

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
buttercat is often very round. however he has been on a constant diet for a year, so now he is a svelte 12 lbs of buttercat.

but very bitchy.
all the time with the meows.

(perpetually hungry, the poor lil bugger)

[12 lbs is actually a good weight for him - he's a big ol' tomcat]

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

m0ff

TRIBE Member
grumblegirl said:
buttercat is often very round. however he has been on a constant diet for a year, so now he is a svelte 12 lbs of buttercat.

but very bitchy.
all the time with the meows.

(perpetually hungry, the poor lil bugger)

[12 lbs is actually a good weight for him - he's a big ol' tomcat]
Enzo likes butter eh...lol...that's too funny...unfortunate because butter is kinda expensive, but funny nonetheless.
Toby has an affinity for Q-tips...he fishes them out of the garbage every morning and the chews on them under my bed where I can't reach him. He's such a weirdo. :rolleyes:

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
I spend around 40-50 a month on Mookie (bunny). That includes hay, gourmet pellets (cause he doesn't like the plain ones), yogurt treats and fresh fruits and veggies.

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
whenever i have cashews she eats all of them and is really quite pushy about it.
hehe .... bunnykins expects me to share almonds and god forbid I make a bowl of popcorn ...... he ends up eating more of it then I do!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
Bass-Invader said:
buttercat meows because without butter he is merely 'cat'.
i just caught buttercat on the kitchen counter (where he *knows* he's not allowed to be), looking for tasty treats. and his dinnertime isn't for 3 hours yet!

he also gets a lot of table scraps, cuz, well, he loves them. and i can't resist his face.

which is why he is on the perpetual diet.
which is why he meows.

trust me - he gets plenty of butter, when my back is turned. :)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
My cat gets about $40/month in special vet food.

I used to feed her that 5 bucks a bag food from the grocery store...then she got diabetes. Despite being on low fat food most of her life. Coincidentally, Purina makes the diabetic food (which is 6x as expensive) and they make the low fat food as well.

*waits for Otis to chime in*

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
We usually buy the big bags and Bos can go through that in about 1 1/2 - to almost 2 weeks (It's becoming less and less though.erg..).. Not the most expensive kind, but not the cheapest (He just throws that up). So about $50 if you include biscuits.

Bought him one of those massive rawhide bones for about $10.. Couldn't find it 5 hours later.. :eek: