• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How many weddings are you going to this season?

madnezz

TRIBE Member
I've got three lined up this season. I haven't gone to enough weddings to dread them yet, so I'm still pretty excited. Luckily none of them are on long weekends!

Time to go shopping!! ;)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
one, but as somebody's guest.

nobody I know is marriage material...so, I don't plan on being invited to many, as they won't be happening.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ila

TRIBE Member
None.

And screw that because I have the shoes to go to one. I should pressure someone into getting married immediately.

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
I never get to go to any weddings! Damn friends and family aren't the marrying types apparently ..... been to three weddings in my entire life!

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:
nobody I know is marriage material...

haha!!

i'm going to 2. one (step-cousin) in niagara-on-the-lake that will probably be drama-filled, and the other (friend) at the design exchange that will probably be awesome and i will barely know anybody.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Crazlegs said:
been to three weddings in my entire life!

lets have an unwedding party where we all get together and get drunk in nice clothes, do the chicken dance and throw rice at each other!

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
lets have an unwedding party where we all get together and get drunk in nice clothes, do the chicken dance and throw rice at each other!

Wicked! Let's do it! Cheesy bridesmaid dresses and cheap rental tuxes definatley have to be part of the equation though!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Crazlegs said:
Wicked! Let's do it! Cheesy bridesmaid dresses and cheap rental tuxes definatley have to be part of the equation though!

I'm going to go rent me a seafoam green tux for the occasion!!