• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

how many tylenol 3's til I OD?

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
so I just got my wisdom teeth pulled today and I have 30 tylenol 3s... took 3 already and drinking red wine. i plan on getting pretty high tonight... so how many til I OD?

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Keep taking them until you stop breathing...the answer to your question is one less than that.

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Holy shit
I thought I was bad when it came to escaping pain.

Red Wine, and tylonal 3's and Drug X
hope you don't have heart trouble cause that shits puttin you on Over Load

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
I usually don't mind pain... like muscle pain, body pain... but when it comes to teeth/gum pain, I'm a fucking pussy.

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Do some yoga and meditation.
Focus on your breathing and also try to find something funny on TV.
Laughing is the best meds.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bean

TRIBE Member
i had T3s for my wisdom teeth and man did they upset my stomach. :-/

i can't exactly remember the dosage, but it wasn't a significant amount.

ila

TRIBE Member
when I was 14 I took 9 at once because I wanted to impress the two friends I had. then I projectile vomited chicken soup out of my nose and the school had to call my mom to come pick me up.

that's pretty embarassing.

if you die before 9 though, I'm cooler than you.

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
ila said:
when I was 14 I took 9 at once because I wanted to impress the two friends I had. then I projectile vomited chicken soup out of my nose and the school had to call my mom to come pick me up.

that's pretty embarassing.

if you die before 9 though, I'm cooler than you.

that's hot!

Soulster

TRIBE Member
drink lots of h20. that codeine can often make a person feel a little constimapated.

oh, and also... you're an idiot.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I'd say the bigger question is how many T3s til you're so constipated you can't walk?

However, if you're on antibiotics as well (which I expect you would be for wisdom teeth, no?) then those give you diarrhea, and everything balances out!