• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How many people still post here?

joey

TRIBE Member
oh hi.

Haven't been on here is a long long time...

I don't know the majority of people on here anymore.

I like peeking in every now and then though.

It's no HullaBoard though...

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Once and a while. I'll check in to see if there's anything of interest that I've missed and occasionally post.

I tend to post more on the Bedrock message board these days.

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
I check in once every couple of weeks. Gonna take a trip back to Toronto next month, so will be checking in more often. Might even start a thread :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

jellibeen

TRIBE Member
I peek in a couple of times a week and post even less frequently. I lack the time and energy to do more than a sentence here and there.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I come here regularly on weekends.

Today is not a weekend.

I think I have the balls to admit that 99% of the time I spend here, I am intoxicated. It's a way of spending time. And yes, I am intoxicated right now, on a Monday, at 1pm.

-jM
A&D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Some days this place feels like little more than a clearing house for the mentally ill, but I still check in.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Primavera

TRIBE Member
You lazy fucks

POST SOMETHING

WRITE SOMETHING

SHARE SOMETHING

this whole "i just show up occasionally hoping someone else will say or do or write something interesting" shit is how forums/boards died out.

C O N T R I B U T E

praktik

TRIBE Member
^^ Thats what I'm saying. I mean especially if you're not liking what you're seeing.

There's only one reason for that, you're not putting in here what you would like to see!