• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How many people still post here?

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Check in every few days, finding less to bring me back as time goes on. Tribe was fun, Praktik's Repost Fapitorium much less so.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Check in every few days, finding less to bring me back as time goes on. Tribe was fun, Praktik's Repost Fapitorium much less so.
Haha there's a block button, if you're truly motivated, but I would also encourage more posting!

I'm a bit more active so with other people not posting so much I'm like a rock sticking out on a beach with the tide drawn out!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
I've recently come back to Tribe.

Never really was part of the main room clique, more into the parties and music.

Now I'm one of those tribers that I used to hate: married with child, complaining about EDM, getting set in my ways...

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
So many great memories. Still check in to see what is happening. Miss system days and all the other assorted shenanigans. Life is good, but a rewind/replay button would be nice sometimes.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
I'm here occasionally, only to check out the new shows and movie section.. and sometimes the drama in nobody cares :p

I have ATP, SellyCat and DirtyGirl on my fb, so I hear a few things. All are doing well it seems. ATP rarely posts anything, but I do hear a lot from SC and DG. Have hung out with SC for a Christmas event, hopefully more soon as we have many mutual friends. It's just been a long progress back to normality, but I'm better now and hoping to see more of my friends.

Things change, people have different priorities, and perhaps the crazy drama isn't so fun anymore...Well, except for watching the complete blow out of a certain triber.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
i'll slither in and out every couple weeks or so just to burn an hour or two playing catch up in all the threads that interest me then break out.

With the new direction of the board a whiles back kinda turned me off so don't create much content here or post anymore but whatever.

reddit picked up the slack for eating up time i'll never get back but i'll always circle back....for nostalgia's sake and all the solid connections i've made with peeps from off the board, even if they don't post anymore. just to see what the fucks up