• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How many people still post here?

praktik

TRIBE Member
There are 5 people posting under Praktik so it just looks like I'm a very frequent poster

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
usually even a cursory glance daily if im at work or sometimes in the evening, if i have time on the weekend, post here and there when relevant.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djfear

TRIBE Member
I read on the regular though I only post semi-regularly. I've been more active in the last 3-4 years vs the total 15 since I've been a member.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Funny, I barely ever post on here anymore (and in fact visit less) because JamesM is such an annoying twat.

I may pop in again from time to time, but well, it's been a slice.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
I still check and read daily as per my routine, as I find Facebook is a rather boring place of *likes*/or not, and not much else, and tweeter? I hate tweeter.

Still, I miss the glory days of the mid '2000s when this place was a feeding frenzy of peeps trying to outdo, outquip, destroy each other. Them's were good times, as far as interwebs are concerned.

Snuffy

TRIBE Member
I wish people would post more often. I've tried moving on to other boards but I like the local / political slant on here. And Tribers have a much better sense of humor.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Tribe now seems more like an online community of individuals, rather than an offline community of crews of IRL friends who kept in touch here when working 9-5.

There were many iterations of the main/power crew around here, but I think Flashy et al were the last true bloc.

I definitely spend way more time on Reddit for my message board fix.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories