• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How many people have you squeezed into a hotelroom before?

greginhali

TRIBE Member
I;m going for 15 this weekend at the delta chelsea.....most likely going to get kicked out......buddies stag so there shouldnt be much sleepin anyway. :cool:

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

m0ff

TRIBE Member
18 into a little teeny tiny motel room @ Mont. Sutton in Quebec. There was a snow drift outside the door we were putting our 24's in.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
ha... there was a trip to NYC a few years back... a bus trip.. i know a bunch of tribers were on it, cause i met them there... but we had maybe 40 people there.. and some how all the hotels rooms fell through.. at one point in the morning after going to The Tunnel, we had maybe 15-20 in one hotel room! :p

there were pictures posted on tribe way back when.. this was maybe 4 years ago...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
30 in a medium suite at the Four Seasons for a birthday party. We had to go up in small groups to not arouse suspicision. We hung Che Guevara banners all around the room.

Ah, to be 18 again.

kmac

TRIBE Member
We would regularly jam a room at the Scarborough Inn with 20 to 30 people. Ah, high school.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
I believe my friends had 9 in a room before.
I just got a room for myself and my gf. if you cant afford to be somewhere, dont go.

basilisk

TRIBE Member
I think it was 12 back in 2001 or so for an Infected Mushroom show in Montreal... I remember Norm, Ritika, and Pete being there... remember that bus trip? Truckstop smoke-a-thon!

G-FrEsH

TRIBE Promoter
We've done 16 or 17.... 2 people go to the front to check in... the rest wait in the underground parking already smoking and drinking lol... then in an orderly fashion we sneak our way past, with our last friend standing out the most... with a huge cowboy hat on, plade shirt on with the sleeves ripped off... carrying a small duffle bag as a purse with a bottle of brandy popping out... Hilton Hotel is GREAT

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Years ago, I believe I was 17, we had my friends mother reserve three hotel rooms for 12 of us... The hotel "lost" the reservations... We called her, she talked to the staff and somehow we ended up with these pimp ass suites... The ones that have a living room, seperate bedrooms, etc. The rooms we reserved were not to this level... Anyways, we all went out, lost three people who happened to have two of the keys, so nine of us were in one of these suites... It was fun...

defazman

TRIBE Member
me and 12 hookers in the back streets of Budapest, at least I think they were hookers, I dont remember paying though

joey

TRIBE Member
we played in an ultimate tourney a few years back in chicago. after the games the first day there was a party on the field. they drove a beer truck up to the fields and attached 4 taps onto it and the beer ran freely. (it was american swill but whatev it was free). Anyways, we drank a ton and then went back to our hotel. there were four people in our room and we were tossing the frisbee back and forth and then we decided to challenge the room next to us (other people on our team) they were drunk too. from there other people joined... we ended up have a 6-6 game in our hotel room! in was crazy and it wasnt a big room. in the end though, when we got the damages bill it wasnt fun anymore

kuba

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
I believe my friends had 9 in a room before.
I just got a room for myself and my gf. if you cant afford to be somewhere, dont go.
wow. big money over here. watch out now.

(stfu)

kuba

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
big money.... easy there mr. lotus elise

<-- insert emoticon that indicates comment was made in a joking manner

I want the car.

I never said I'm in any position to get it.

Mr. Lawyer.

kmac

TRIBE Member
If quantumize is a lawyer then I'm the next Supreme Court of Canada appointment.

<-- insert emoticon that indicates comment was made in a joking manner