• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

How Important Do You Think Sex Is To A Relationship

Techno_Lord

TRIBE Member
I think sex is very important to a relationship it keeps the intumesce alive.

It’s what separates lovers from friends and what keeps the relationship health.

If there is not regular sex that’s what causes fights in the relationship and causes people to wonder why they’re even in the relationship to begin with.

I am not saying that it’s the most important but it does play an important part.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
depends on your age, ask two 80 year olds how important sex is and they will have a very different answer than two 30 year olds.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

littlejon

TRIBE Member
meh.
different rels have different sex.

some people are perfectly fine with having sex weekly or less, with in other rels that is a sign of the end.

whatever.
i like sex.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Sex is an important part... But their are so many more important parts as well! :)

Although all people do not have the same thoughts, opinions, or values when it comes to sex.

The two people may see it differently, value it differently.

Last edited:

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
There is WAY more to intimacy than sex.

I do believe Sexual intercourse is important to a relationship, but shouldn't define it.

As long as the expectations and needs of both partners are satisfied regularly, then there shouldn't be any issues.

dyad

TRIBE Member
the sex you have will also change over the course of a relationship, going from the early stages of gotta have you all the time to a more friendly comfortable romp as you know each others bodies completely and the closeness becomes most special.

Jerri Hall was once asked in an interview how she kept her marriage with Mick Jaggar so strong. Her answer was "whenever you have a free moment do him" (or something to that effect). Turns out it isnt the foolproof solution she thought it was.

joey

TRIBE Member
you are all dumb

obviously different strokes for different folks....

the question is how important do you...............

and dude its hasnt even been half an hour yet....

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
i think *intimacy* is very important, but that doesn't always mean sex.
cuddling, holding hands, kissing, and above all - showing interest in your partner's life and thoughts, are right up there with honesty and respect, imo.

there are times in everyone's life that they don't want to have sex (due to depression, weight gain, stress, etc.) or can't (physical ailments, or long distance relationships), but the intimacy has to be able to be maintained during those times.

easy to say - *very* hard to do, sometimes.

[that said - i once read an article in the reader's digest at my doctor's office that said that making sure you have sex (with your partner) everyday is a sure-fire way to make sure the relationship lasts long term. meh. it's reader's digest.] ;)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Being sexually incompatible can often ruin an otherwise good relationship, but it can't be the sole basis for its success either.
From that I guess you could say that it's important, but not the most important.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
why do you only post on the board when you want to drag out personal shit regarding your relationship?
maybe if you actually communicate directly with your partner instead of pulling passive agressive stuff like this, you won't need to be sitting there wondering about the problems with your sex life.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
well maybe not intercourse but you should at least be able to shoot a load over her face from time to time. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Techno_Lord

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
why do you only post on the board when you want to drag out personal shit regarding your relationship?
maybe if you actually communicate directly with your partner instead of pulling passive agressive stuff like this, you won't need to be sitting there wondering about the problems with your sex life.

If you don't have anything to offer on the topic then stay out of the thread bitch.

forgive me for asking others what they may think. It must be nice to have all the answers.

Kazoo

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
Hahahahahaha! Thank God you're not talking to me. I'd wilt under that.

Last edited:

TrIbAlNuT

TRIBE Member
Depends on the parties involved in the relationship. Some people put a massive weight on sexual activities in a relationship while others consider other non-sexual activities as the bond that holds their relationship together.

If you have a long-term relationship, sex becomes less and less important. If you have a fuck friend, then obviously sex is very important since the entire relationship is based around it.