• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How hungry could you really be?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I donno. .maybe they were both trippin.. maybe he wanted to bite his Johnson off.

the fact is.. it's zombies, plain and simple. just watch as this shit takes amercia.

octo

TRIBE Member
they had a report on "bath salts" on cbc radio tonight. apparently it's making its way up the east coast and is becoming an issue in nova scotia.

it sounds like the drug takes you to hell. and not the hell most of us are going to, where all your friends will be there. the bad hell in the worst/scariest/psychological sense of the concept. everyone in the report, drug user, doctor, addiction counselor etc was freaked out by it.

octo

TRIBE Member
just read the previous page. looks like DG's friend heard the same report i did and Igstar linked to the article. on CBC's website.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

IgStar

TRIBE Member
179700_10150988451186210_595246209_12370975_520122200_n.jpg

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I hope we're all becoming affraid of each other... because you could just go zombie cannibal at any time.

I'm going to start walking around with my gat and a crocodile dundee knife... and maybe his hat too.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

TraNceAhoLic

TRIBE Member
stop blaming the fuckin drugs...ive done everything in every way possible...and I never ever feeded on human flesh...i just fried my brain and ended up on paxil :D

JamesM

TRIBE Member
stop blaming the fuckin drugs...ive done everything in every way possible...and I never ever feeded on human flesh...i just fried my brain and ended up on paxil :D

but it's new!! I was gunna say like.. bath salts sounds like rave sans the eating face part.

high temperature.. all that !!lol

JamesM

TRIBE Member
office_space.jpg

silly humans..

and to think we made it illegal for nothing! just because of one guy who ruined it all..