• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How hungry could you really be?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

acheron

TRIBE Member
all I could think of
hannibal.gif

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
glad someone else already linked the nasty pics.

I was going to be a total douchebag and just hotlink them directly into this thread without any warning.

kuba

TRIBE Member
no that's not the victim, that's the actual perp who was eating his face high on drugs and naked

acheron

TRIBE Member
apparently the bath salts thing raises one's temperature to the point of a) insanity and b) compels a need to strip down to cool down. And apparently eat someone's face.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
well lets hope this stops people from doing that shit. i mean its one thing to get all hooked on crack and steal and become a prostitute and shit like that because of it.
but why would anyone actually wanna take something that makes you go insane and eat peoples faces. it cant be that good of a high.

could you imagine if enough people took that shit, it really would be like real live zombie apocalypse. what if it gets in our water supply and everyone goes nuts and starts eating each other.