• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How good is east indian music?

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Really now, how fucking good?

aaaaaaiiiaaaaahiiiiipeeeeeyaaaaa..aaaaaaaiiiiihiiiiiipppppppyaaaaaaa... I feel like wearing a turban.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
East Indian music sounds wicked coming out of a wall of tweeters powered by 2x1000w amps.
My buddy works as a stereo installer. He's done it for a guy. In a brown Pontiac 6000.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
I feel like having a heram everytime I listen, I love it, or run after after a colourfully clad princess in the woods.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I honestly can't stand it.

I had to work crowd control during an event and it was east indian day or something so they had a big show and i was going insane. I had ear plugs in and everything but man.. it was funny when the crowd would start boo'ing people.

windowlicker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SelfExel
I feel like having a heram everytime I listen, I love it, or run after after a colourfully clad princess in the woods.
out of curiousity, are you this retarded in person or is it just an 'internet thing'?

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
This thread wouldn't happen to be about Punjabi MC performing at the World Music Awards this weekend would it? Cause I saw that shit, it was kinda cool.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
fuck the irish and their fucking jigs too!

too much stomping!!!
it's like a ethnic potato bashing up on stage..

zoo

TRIBE Member
deep and windowlicker:

please get your own thread.

friggin' brown people, first they steal all our jobs, now they think they can steal all our east indian music threads!! :mad:

:D