• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

how good are you at tetris?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

littlejon

TRIBE Member
after buying a gameboy for the commute to mississauga, i have just re-discovered tetris after a long time away. i have a long way to go before becoming a tetris master.
the record is 180 lines.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I'm not that good at Tetris but I really think its just a matter of practice (and on a computer, how fast/slow your computer is).

Dr.Mario was always more my game.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
marcinm said:
My friend Aga is probably the best tetris player I've ever seen.

Apparently she got to 243 lines, at which point the tetris pieces were not even moving, just flying straight down.

miss xylene

TRIBE Member
i love the rocketships when you get a high enough score.... even though there are only three sizes. i usually go by score not by lines. i know that my highest was around 389,000.

yay rocketships!

Shug

TRIBE Member
GB Tetris record == ~190 lines

After level 13-14, their drop speed remains constant.

I got the space shuttle. :) Is there anything beyond the shuttle?

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
yeh the space shuttle that fat white one is the last one you get, no idea what my high score is but i think its in the 400 000 point range, i live for the TETRIS sound

[jai]

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
tetris.jpg

You can't really see it that well but that's me and a friend playing Tetris on the Jumbotron at the Skydome.

exergo

TRIBE Member
a lot

original gameboy

lines: 210

points is way more fun though. i started that high score on level 9 and scored16 testris's in a row...

level 21 is so fast though

defazman

TRIBE Member
how good am I? Better than you.

Once I played such a good game that the score started going into the negative and counting backwards.

Beat that nerdilinger.