• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

how fucking stupid...

Gavin the Bass

TRIBE Member
i just spilled nice red candle wax on a fucking christian dior shirt...
thats two i've ruined in a month.
(the last was destroyed when, in drunken fun, i was wresteling with a friend and he ripped the sleeve)

anyone else have nothing better to do than to be stupid on a saturday night?

Last edited:

Plato

TRIBE Member
OH NOS!!!1
its not the red wax that'll stain is it (there are 2 kinds...oe is very cheap looking and stains and is very common, then theres another red which is less bright and less likely to stain)

iron it out, try to salvage it.

get some bounty paper towel or what not and put it on and below the waxed area, then begin ironing it, hopefully most of it will get out.

good luck.

p[l]a+0

Gavin the Bass

TRIBE Member
you are most wise...
this stuff is actually kinda pink, i think the interior of the candle is white...

i've found that tugging on the fabric really hard and fast makes the wax flake, then you can just pick it off...

either way, its tedious, BUT ITS A GOOD THING.

martha stewart would be impresed with this thread (though i heard shes quite anti-social).

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ila

TRIBE Member
yah, you can get wax almost completely out by doing what plato siad...turn the iron on HOT and put paper on both sides, the wax melts and is absorbed by the paper.

should be ok.