• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How Far is to Far for booty

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
We've all done some silly ass shit in the hopes of getting laid. But how far a drive is to far a drive for casual sex. I've done the 2 hour cruise before but plans this weekend include an 8 hour drive to Chicago and then 8 hours back.

Would you drive 8 hours for a booty call?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I didn't read your post, but too far for booty, I think, was when Disco D started playing all that baile funk, and started moving away from that Miami sound. I mean, I have no problem with baile, but when I go out for booty I want to hear

dun dun dun "Shake that asssssss bitch and let me see what you got"

not

dun chucka dun chucka dun "Bambaleooooooo Bambaleoooo"...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I've flown to Europe for booty.

If it's the real deal and she can tear the paint off a barn, I'd say it's worth it.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
I didn't read your post, but too far for booty, I think, was when Disco D started playing all that baile funk, and started moving away from that Miami sound. I mean, I have no problem with baile, but when I go out for booty I want to hear

dun dun dun "Shake that asssssss bitch and let me see what you got"

not

dun chucka dun chucka dun "Bambaleooooooo Bambaleoooo"...

so you would NOt make the drive ?

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
grumblegirl said:
how guaranteed is this booty?

I'm calling it a 9/10 but it could very well be a 10/10. We've already had sex so I've put the number high, all discussions included the concept of time in hotel room together.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
*reading post*

I can't make any kind of judgement on this issue without seeing a picture of the booty. But even if that shit is banging like a Benzie, once you drive more than two hours, it's not a booty call. It's a date.

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
are you leaving back home immediately after the jizz has flown?
if yes then i would say, too far!.

8 hours man, you would need to stay the weekend!

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
I've flown to Europe for booty.

If it's the real deal and she can tear the paint off a barn, I'd say it's worth it.

Dude you'd like this one, in fact I'll dedicate my first O face in your memory if you'd like. (totally cutie)

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
djdeposit said:
are you leaving back home immediately after the jizz has flown?
if yes then i would say, too far!.

8 hours man, you would need to stay the weekend!

Fuck that I'm staying until monday and taking a day off work. I could go for a weekend in chicago

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
[- FuNKtiOn -] said:
wow... is there no booty in Nebraska worth hittin?
if you have to leave the state/province, you have to go to far.

There is plenty however this one out ranks most. After having had more than my fill of hamburger somke USDA prime grade A is more my flavour for the week.