• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

how does one logout?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tommysmalls
^^ found it kenny - only one logout button for all the pages on trbe....interesting...
tommy, you can also logout whenever you go to post a reply, or a new thread. it's right beside your name.

also, duh. :)

also, HI TOMMY!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tommysmalls

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
tommy, you can also logout whenever you go to post a reply, or a new thread. it's right beside your name.

also, duh. :)

also, HI TOMMY!

haha - that makes so much sense - hit reply to logout, or start a new thread !!! good one! i'm stunned i never thought of that one...definitely dumb, if not stupid of me.....probably more dumb that stupid...

hi mel !

[logging out] no wait, i need to reply first :rolleyes:

next time i reply, i will logout

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tommysmalls
haha - that makes so much sense - hit reply to logout, or start a new thread !!! good one! i'm stunned i never thought of that one...definitely dumb, if not stupid of me.....probably more dumb that stupid...

haha. it is kinda stupid. if not only misleading.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i think its so that if you're on a computer which other board members use, you can log them out and log yourself in before incorrectly posting under their name.