• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

How do you treat your ex girlfriends?

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
i like the bike idea !!! hah :)

Good friends with most my ex's including the exwife. Only 1 psycho bitch and still I can be civil to her.

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
I am in contact and on good terms with most of my exes. Some ended better than others but always with enough respect for each other to be friendly.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
and its totally odd to name objects after ex's...
I am not normal, however note that I only name good things after exes and not stuff like my roomba (Boomer) or my gray garbage bin for example (David Miller) btw.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
But Boomer was the hottest Cylon!

I'm pretty indifferent when it comes to exs... I'd probably not want to make dinner plans with any of them but I am not expecting drinks thrown in my face anytime soon either.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
I am not normal, however note that I only name good things after exes and not stuff like my roomba (Boomer) or my gray garbage bin for example (David Miller) btw.
i didn't say anything about normal, just that i think its odd. (see other comments). quite interesting how easy it is to objectify someone?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
<avoids making usual killalady joke here>

I named my bicycle "bicycle"... its more of a nickname really, but we both laughed and laughed.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I am friends with all my ex's, just because I'm not in love with them anymore doesn't mean I don't love them and enjoy their company from time to time. It didn't work out, so we move on and hope that we find happiness in another.

the wiz

TRIBE Member
I treat them graciously, since I have secret hopes that they may still jump in the sack with me at some point. There is no bad-blood between me and any of my ex-girlfriends, so we still have a cool relationship based on spirituality and ceremony, even if we are no longer "together"----------I don't bug them by calling them often or anything, but I will say hi once in a while to keep the lines of communication open and offer to have them over for a coffee ( hopefully of the naked espresso variety )

derek

TRIBE Member
I am friends with all my ex's, just because I'm not in love with them anymore doesn't mean I don't love them and enjoy their company from time to time. It didn't work out, so we move on and hope that we find happiness in another.
the makings of a hallmark card are in here.

Cri

TRIBE Member
i am friends with all my ex's, just because i'm not in love with them anymore doesn't mean i don't love them and enjoy their company from time to time. It didn't work out, so we move on and hope that we find happiness in another.
<3 :)

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
exactly

tripleup

TRIBE Member
I basically flip an off switch when the break up occurs.

I've got better things to do than get drawn into some childish back and forth, although nearly every breakup has been amicable.

Greatest girl of all time, or stunned cunt who threw things and threatened to stab me, both get the same treatment. Ignored, and when there is contact it's polite/cordial/etc.