• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How do you take your coffee?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Or tea?

I used to hate the taste of coffee as a teenager... coffee crisp yes, java no. So I'd go through about ten pack of sweetnlow and three creamers to be able to enjoy that sweet sweet caffine rush!

Now I love it like you love your men... black, rich and very very hot!

cuppa tea? usually just a spot of milk, nay suger or honey or any fancypants stuff... I'm street.

Anyways, I've been formulating a theory on personalities and how they take their coffee/tea and what they put in it and I need some unsubstaniated evidence to give me theory some validity... imput from strangers with computers please!

Also, one time drunk at Fran's with the ktwins, I tried that "steak sauce in the coffee" idea from the movie Intermisson (colin ferrel, colm meany, the guy from 28 days later, etc.). It was fantastic... obviously genious and everyone has to try it once. sweet and tangy coffee... WINS!

anyway my theory is anyone who likes *flavored cremers* is probably a witch or mildly retarded. Sweetnlow'ers are superficial and shallow *ahem, me*, sugar people are the salt of the earth but also unimaginative. and people taking straight will probably have to take a coffee-dump in the next fourty min.

baileys doesn't count... Ireland smells but I do like their coffee with a slice a pie.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

milos

TRIBE Member
when i started drinking coffee it was 2 milk and copeous amounts of sugar. now it's 1 milk 1 sugar cause eventually you learn to appreciate the taste...

however if its quality roast i drink it black

deevah

TRIBE Member
coffee or tea - au naturel usually

if it is loose leaf tea - i'll drop in a spoonful of milk (earl grey) or a squeeze of lemon (lady grey or darjeeling)

if i'm europe, i'll take cream in my coffee cuz the dairy there is just so much better

if i need to add sugar to my coffee, it's either raw sugar or granulated yellow/brown

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
depends on whether there is cream and sugar or not, it there is litlte cream little brown sugar, if not , black, mostly coffee = grood

[jai]

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I used to drink it in form of latte, until recently, when I developed eye spasms - coffee was the LAST thing on my mind that I thought it could cause this, so I stopped drinking it, plus took some magnesium suplements and the spasm stopped.
Needless to say, I will never touch one sip of coffee ever again.

zorak

TRIBE Member
coffee......lots of milk, 1 or two sugars depending on how virtuous i'm feeling. if i have the option of half and half, you better believe it's going in there (instead of milk). i love all kinds of different coffees, i'm not one to scoff at flavoured coffee, i don't think drinking it makes you a gaylord (contrary to popular belief).

tea is a whole other ball game. if i'm drinking tea at home (i.e. persian/arabic loose leaf) then i rarely put sugar in it and obviously no milk. with green tea i always have honey. if i'm drinking any other kind of tea, 90% of the time, i add milk and sugar. the ONLY time i don't is when i'm having it 'longside cookies or chocolate.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
I used to drink it in form of latte, until recently, when I developed eye spasms - coffee was the LAST thing on my mind that I thought it could cause this, so I stopped drinking it, plus took some magnesium suplements and the spasm stopped.
Needless to say, I will never touch one sip of coffee ever again.
I used to get crazy eye spasms, and then I switched to half caffeinated or decaffeinated all together. When I was a student I used to drink coffee like water; at least 8 cups a day. Now I've learned to function on 1 XL decaf in the morning and 2 cups of chai tea.

undercover_girl

TRIBE Member
"Double tall vanilla non fat latté" is my regular/perfect coffee.

When I'm in a more purist mood - a double espresso with just a touch of raw sugar.

Mmmm... now I'm getting a coffee craving.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
in all seriousness - baileys.

it's like the adult version of coffeemate.

undercover girl - I thought I was the only one who would order four shots of espresso and one shot of vanilla in a tall latte. I'm not alone. yay!

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
Tea - with nothing unless it's Earl Grey and then I add some lemon

Coffee - Two cream, one sugar (preferably raw sugar)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders