• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How do you smoke your weed?

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
  1. Joint's
  2. Pipes
  3. Blunts
  4. Bongs
  5. BT's
  6. Or just cook it.
    [/list=1] I prefer pipes cause I think it's faster and has less smell. Which leaves me to another question, How do you pack your Bowels? And which is the Best way to smoke?

Happy new year!! Mine just started!

derek

TRIBE Member
use to always be blunts. now it's two blunts a week (usually when i'm walking the dog), and a pipe or bong the rest of the time

peace,

derek

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
  1. Joint's
  2. Pipes
  3. Blunts
  4. Bongs
  5. BT's
  6. Or just cook it.
    [/list=1]

1. I don't smoke weed. Ever.

Therefore my comments on this thread are as follows:

1. I thought that a "joint" is the same thing as a "blunt", you know, slang for "marijuana cigarette".
    2. When I think of "BT" I refer to "Brian Transeau", but I have a feeling you are refering to something else, right?

Cheers ... Ian :)

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
a blunt is where you use a cigar skin to roll the spliff

a bt is a bottle-toke, it's a clever way of smoking hash :)

TRO

TRIBE Member
I hate smoking out of pipes or bongs...

I'm sorry but I wanna enjoy it with a self-made hand rolled spliff or blunt...

I very rarely smoke out of smoking paraphanilia just cus it seems so technical and...un-natural...I love the art of rolling the appreciation of lighting up a spliff and the motion of inhaling followed by the clearness of the "red-eyes"

-Bill

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
a bt is a bottle-toke, it's a clever way of smoking hash :)
Not that it is important, cuz I don't smoke, but "bottle-toke" doesn't really clear anything up for me. ;)

My guess is that it is a home-made bong type of thing. Like when they burn a hole through a plastic pop bottle or something like that and then use that. Am I right?

Cheers ... Ian :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Blunts and Joints and Cookies OH MY!
Blunts and Joints and Cookies OH MY!!
Blunts and Joints and Cookies OH MY!!!

derek

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ TRO
I hate smoking out of pipes or bongs...

I'm sorry but I wanna enjoy it with a self-made hand rolled spliff or blunt...

I very rarely smoke out of smoking paraphanilia just cus it seems so technical and...un-natural...I love the art of rolling the appreciation of lighting up a spliff and the motion of inhaling followed by the clearness of the "red-eyes"

-Bill
i use to have the same issue. it took me a while to get use to the pipe. the wooden pipe after being cleaned with a touch of cognac tastes great.

peace,

derek

IgStar

TRIBE Member
joints usually
but if it's just me I'll smoke a bong.

I don't really care for pipes though...a wee harsh for me.

redeyes

TRIBE Member
currently, i like to roll spliffs using hemp or rice papers. if i have the chronic, i like to use my glass pipe.

i like smoking weed any which way, as long as i'm smokin'.

peace

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
I take the jigga weed any way I can giddit!

Huge fan of pinners, fatties, blunts, stone pipes, glass pipes, metal pipes, wood pipes, glass bongs, plastic bongs, metal bongs, buckets, blades, parachutes, honey bears, magic brownies, cookies, butter tarts, and the list goes on.

I'll smoke it any way I can geddit. Weed's too good to give up.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories