• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How do you like to be woken up?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Personally, I hate the alarm... I like the roused by the gentle rays of the sun peeking through a four poster bed. My valet waiting silently with the morning paper and a light breakfast... violins play my favorite song as I slip in to my rabbit fur trimmed slippers and go the lavatory to expell my residual... tiredness.

but lately its been "BRZT! BRZT! BRZT!" followed by a stagger to the bathroom, then to the fridge where i discover I have to get groceries and then into clothes, slumping back on the unmade bed praying for a few more minutes of blessed viking time.

I'm also not great at waking others up.... usually its a slap to the butt with a "get out!" followed by a full body belly flop if they're slow to move... I'm not a kind morning person. get your own damn self coffee!

are you a morning person, full of vim and vigor, daring do and ready to sieze the day? or you like me... zombied at 8am and full of hate?

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
phone alarm...it's usually at a safe distance and not as grating a sound...I have to get up to turn it off which motivates me to stay up

a blowjob would be my wake-up call but only in a perfect world

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I always wake up my boys with a bj. It's customary at Fong's Friends Hospice.

Some guys don't want it though because it takes too long and they're afraid to be late for work. I say "fuck that, totally worth it."

acheron

TRIBE Member
"honey, go get the baby."

that's not how I like to be woken up but that's how I get woken up every day, nevertheless.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I would love to wake up every morning by having the bed fold in two and spit me out onto a conveyor belt where machines washed and clothed me ala the jetsons.

ug... another day at spacely sprockets?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
I always wake up my boys with a bj. It's customary at Fong's Friends Hospice.
good way to rejuvinate and it says " the world is scary but go out there be somebody!"

I think if everybody woke up with hummers we would all be more civil to one another and not expect so damn much!

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Krzysiu
I would love to wake up every morning by having the bed fold in two and spit me out onto a conveyor belt where machines washed and clothed me

that's the pee-wee way of dealing with an early sunrise

kmac

TRIBE Member
I set my alarm for 6:30 am and hit the snooze button every 9 minutes until it's around 8 am. I really enjoy those brief minutes of sleep between snooze hits. I used to set my alarm on weekends just so I could lay in bed and hit snooze for hours on end, but I've grown out of that.

Fascinating!

dyad

TRIBE Member
cbc one comes on about an hour before i have to actually get out of bed. i listen to metro morning and cuddle with the boy drifting in and out of sleep. with about ten minutes of lazy time to go the boy brings me a freshly made coffee, just in time for world report.

my mornings always rock pretty hard.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
ug... i officially want to punch dyad in the labia for having a good morning ritual.

as for kmac never waking up... one day I hope to wake up and BE kmac... minus the living at home and being friends with me things.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
guys! enough with the head! I am sure the last thing your gf's want to do when she wakes up is taste smegma and pubes... besides, we all know you've glued your pjs to your belly for the third night in a row as you go to bed alone with the sears catalog.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
if I lived alone I would wake up with the fashionistas blaring...how I did I not see this for so long!?
Ha! Welcome to the club.

Untie me now Jesse, the game is OVER!

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Krzysiu
8am and full of hate?
8am! I'd love to be able to get up that late. That's when I start, so I'm up at 6 and hate every moment of it. I think it'll be waaay nice come summer though.

I've never been a morning person. No matter how much sleep I get, I NEVER like being woken up.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I moved the cd alarm clock out of arms reach to the top of my monitor (other side of the computer desk)

I found hitting snooze too many times was making me a bitch..

so now the CD turns on at 6:50... I crawl out of bed and hit snooze once... get back into bed.. the alarm comes on ten minutes later and I listen to 1/2 of the craig David CD b4 I get out of bed and then I turn the heat up.. then head to the kitchen, turn on the coffee maker, then the shower, then get dressed then eat/ coffee out the door.

(this is post iron supplement ...)

Pre-Iron supplement it was finally drag myself out of bed... lay on the couch for an hour, try and get going.. stumble turn on the coffee maker.. back to the couch with the tv blaring.. into the shower.. finally get dressed, make it to work 1 hour late

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders