• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

how do you know if you're a good lay?

why not

TRIBE Member
i've always assumed that my partners were bullshitting a bit when they lay on the praise, so how do you really know if you're a good lay?
when they tell other people?
what makes someone a good lay anyway?

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
emot-dong.gif

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

why not

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by the_fornicator
when the other person doesn't tell you to get the fuck out of their bed after you blew your load about 3 hours too early

i think that just means that they're waiting for you to recharge, and are generous enough (or horny enough) to give you that chance.

why not

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: how do you know if you're a good lay?

Originally posted by KiFe
When you give her an orgasm EVERY TIME.

i think sometimes knowing when to give up is also important.
some girls need to know you a bit better before they can let themselves go, but still enjoy the lay.
if you try too hard, it starts seeming like a competition, which kind of spoils the mood.
however, you should at least try every time.

besides, you don't really know if they came - many girls do fake it unfortunately.

billy

TRIBE Member
the opportunity or request for more is probably a good sign.

"i haven't been fucked like that since grade school" i love that line.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: how do you know if you're a good lay?

Originally posted by why not
i think sometimes knowing that you should never give up even if she says "it's ok ... i don't HAVE to have one ... i'm still having fun" is also important.

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
Just from reading this thread, I think you're a good lay, why not

(haha, your handle went nicely in that sentence)

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
i've always assumed that my partners were bullshitting a bit when they lay on the praise, so how do you really know if you're a good lay?

is this some kind of attempt at sneaky bragging? :D

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: how do you know if you're a good lay?

i think sometimes knowing when to give up is also important.
some girls need to know you a bit better before they can let themselves go, but still enjoy the lay.

What better way to introduce yourself then pumping them full of vitamin O!?

if you try too hard, it starts seeming like a competition.

You're doin' it wrong.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
What a great question.

It's something I've always wanted to know but will probably never really know the answer because the person you are sleeping with will probably tell you you are good to keep the sex going.

For guys, sex is sex, so good or bad, they'll still go for it (in most cases and from what I've heard).

For girls, they will probably not continue having sex with someone if it is bad sex.

Sex is such a sensitive topic, that I find giving and taking criticism can be a bit difficult.

why not

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: how do you know if you're a good lay?

You're doin' it wrong.

hey, i generally succeed, but there are lots of different types of women, and some are less orgasm focussed than others.
for example, if you've ever had the misfortune to fuck someone who doesn't even jerk off, you're going to have a hell of a time figuring out how to make them cum the first time you try.

usually my rule is not to cum until they tell me to. in the case of long term relationships, the rules change a bit.

billy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SpaceBabe

For guys, sex is sex, so good or bad, they'll still go for it (in most cases and from what I've heard).

For girls, they will probably not continue having sex with someone if it is bad sex.

i wouldn't go as far as saying sex is just sex for guys. this thread proves it. i broke up with a partner a few hours after sleeping with her for the first time just because the sex was THAT bad.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
What a great question.

It's something I've always wanted to know but will probably never really know the answer because the person you are sleeping with will probably tell you you are good to keep the sex going.

Sex is such a sensitive topic, that I find giving and taking criticism can be a bit difficult.

Giving and taking criticism regarding sex is the cornerstone of a solid relationship. If you can't talk openly about what you like, what you don't like, and why you may not like it, how do you expect to enjoy sex with the same person, 2-3 6-8 years from now??

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how do you know if you're a good lay?

for example, if you've ever had the misfortune to fuck someone who doesn't even jerk off, you're going to have a hell of a time figuring out how to make them cum the first time you try.

arrrr matey! tis a long journey to paradise isle.

the best ladies are the ones who touch themselves while fucking .......... soooo hot. arrrrr!

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
spacebabe
it's sometimes easier to talk objectively about sex (criticisms, requests etc.) when you're not right in the middle of it i.e. when you're not naked and vulnerable.

saskboy

TRIBE Member
For guys, sex is sex, so good or bad, they'll still go for it

when you're single this is true, but not so much when you are in a long term relationship

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Giving and taking criticism regarding sex is the cornerstone of a solid relationship. If you can't talk openly about what you like, what you don't like, and why you may not like it, how do you expect to enjoy sex with the same person, 2-3 6-8 years from now??

I completely agree with you.

Communication about sex between partners is pretty vital.