• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How do you get to the Pacific Mall via TTC from downtown

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Never been. After a hearty breakfast I feel like an excursion.

Also, what are some Pacific Mall tips: stores to check out, restauarant for late lunch, yada, yada?

kmac

TRIBE Member
From Finch Station you can take the Steeles East bus. Or you could go to Kennedy Station and take the Kennedy North bus to Steeles.

Vise

TRIBE Member
For lunch I'd hit Shark's Fin City (upstairs in one of the food courts), their BBQ pork kicks major ass.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
there's a steeles bus from Finch station I think. but you'r east so I'd go to Kennedy station and take Kennedy bus north.

I've never taken the bus there

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
It's Kennedy and Steeles.

DO check out either Ding Dong or the candy store on the opposite end of the mall if you're looking for Pocky's or fruit-flavoured beef jerky (I'm not kidding).

DON'T eat the sushi upstairs in Heritage Town. It's mucho expensive for no reason.

DO check out the wicked housewares place next to the arcade. So cheap, and there's some amazing stuff there.

DON'T shop at JCY House. They are insanely expensive, and even haggling doesn't make their clothes worth it.

DO pick up some movies, but try to pick a store with a DVD player so you can see if they're screener rips or shot from a camera.

DON'T buy the green tea Pocky's, unless you're into that. IMO they're not so good.

DO get pad thai, roast duck/pork or any noodles from the noodle places in Hertiage Town

DON'T eat at the catchall asian food place outside of Heritage Town. Not so great.

DON'T buy those chinese buns inside the mall. Go outside to Brothers Bakery...If you get there after 5:30 they are 40% off.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kmac

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
this sound like about an hour by TTC each way... holy fuck.
I'd recommend the Kennedy route as you get to take a subway, the RT, and a bus. It's like an adventure.

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
check out Market Village if you can. it the mall next to PM (east) they have the best food court.

beef curry balls on a stick. sigh.. I miss PMall

Kazoo

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
this sound like about an hour by TTC each way... holy fuck.
Easily an hour each way. I would estimate close to 2.5 - 3 hours round-trip. Like I said b/f, good luck!!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I think i would bike down from there but not up... I think for the first excursion I will take the TTC...

kuba

TRIBE Member
I think it would be a simple ride. Up to danforth, across danforth to Kennedy. Up kennedy, and boom.

rod_g

TRIBE Member
Canada Computers, dont use the mall bathrooms, and my friend owns a trading card shoppe called Pacific Gift if your into that sorta ish

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
kuba said:
I think it would be a simple ride. Up to danforth, across danforth to Kennedy. Up kennedy, and boom.

Well I may do some shopping and there is not much room on Betty Jo for parcels.. She is kind of lean...

mingster

TRIBE Member
it's too bad you ate already cause starwalk buffet across the street is something else!

all you can eat dim sum AND sushi! :eek: