• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

How do you get rid of mice and roaches?

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
The mice aren't a huge deal to me....But the roaches kinda gross me out.

Anyone have any tried and true suggestions?

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

madnezz

TRIBE Member
what have you tried so far? Cockroaches seem like the devil... I think I'd move if I ever found one at home.

I think calling an exterminator is your only solution (and get them to set traps to see if they come back).

Maui

TRIBE Member
I'm looking for a place right now, and the first question outta my mouth is "Have you ever seen even one cockroach in this building?"
Then I tell the landlord that If I ever see one I'm gone like the wind asap.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
PRIMAL said:
If I had a problem with BOTH I'd move.
Kife said:
ditto.

and soon. the longer you stay they'll get into your matress and sofa and breed. They'll follow you where ever you go.

so I suggest - exterminate, then move

nasty little suckers.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
ps, tommy had mice and he got one of those inaudible high-pitched thingamajiggers and he hasn't seen a mouse since.... Basically, you plug this thing into a wall and it lets out a sound that mice cant stand so they won't come near your place, and you can't hear anything.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Maui said:
I'm looking for a place right now, and the first question outta my mouth is "Have you ever seen even one cockroach in this building?"
Then I tell the landlord that If I ever see one I'm gone like the wind asap.
most buildings DO have cockroaches...but for every one cockroach you see there's about 100 you don't see. both buildings i lived in just put this brown goo everywhere and you'll never see another one again.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
madnezz said:
You can clean all you want, the mice and roaches wont leave!
no, not clean like normal people clean. get a little obsessive about it, and they'll leave. sadly, people are mostly shitty when it comes to cleaning, which is why I refuse roomates. Y'ALL FILTHY!

sugar

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
[sugar] invite krzysiu over and then yell and point [/sugar]
You were my hero that day :)

They all seem to be gone now. I really really REALLY hope they aren't somehow holding out in my furniture like someone mentioned. I'd die. Truly.