• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How do you feel about saturday football?

kuba

TRIBE Member
Hey --

This sunday I have to be at the airport at the worst time: 230 PM (yes, football start time) That, and, this sunday my packers are playing my eagles.

(who I will cheer for is beyond me)

So- what do you think about playing saturday? If we have 8 people we should have a good game (like the last two_ best games we've ever played imho)

anyways- hit up with a response, we'll need jay and vinder again for the qbmastery, and then the regulars and whoever else claims they can or want to play *yet they never show*

oh and I just beat the falcons in madden thank god. now im 3-5 maybe i can put together some wins and get to the fucking playoffs for once (before they take my team away from me again those cocksuckers.)

werd!
 

madnezz

TRIBE Member
hey i dont work this weekend and saturday would work for me! Ive never been to football, but i think i'd be good at it!!

I hope i dont get picked last! hahaha

no promises yet, it's still too early in the week, but this post signifies my interest!
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Snapper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy
it seems like you will be playing for the darkside.
Ben, why will Stan be on the other team? The teams are unfair as is, and you want to give them Stan? I know we've won the last two times, but let's not make it impossible. We can give them Matt, and we get Stan.
 

o o o face

TRIBE Member
I'm in for sure.


Maybe we'll actually be able to hold a lead this week.

Wait, I'd need some receivers that can catch for that to happen. :p
 

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Sat is good.

Might limber up with some pilates in the morning and then play Vinder's blocker in the afternoon.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Snapper
Ben, why will Stan be on the other team? The teams are unfair as is, and you want to give them Stan? I know we've won the last two times, but let's not make it impossible. We can give them Matt, and we get Stan.
WTF man??? Since you don't know which way you wanna swing yet, why don't you move since you're not happy??
 

Snapper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Resolver
WTF man??? Since you don't know which way you wanna swing yet, why don't you move since you're not happy??
Can anybody knock some sense into this guy? PLEEEASE!?!??!

Matt, I never said that I wasn't happy, it's team ASIA for fack sakes! Do you think it would be in everybody's best interest for me to move to the other team and have you being the #1 receiver?
 

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Snapper, stop looking for a blowout and play the fackin' game. Why can't the 2 QB's (Vinder & Jay) pick their players on the day of the game?? Isn't that reasonable???
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Children Children...

We will have to discuss this again. I also don't like the fact of splitting up Team Asia...Stan was with us from the start so we'll have to figure something out. I don't like giving up Matt either cause he is the deadliest steamboat counter out there...I'm serious...he has the most sacks in the league and last week he tipped two balls I think. Maybe we'll give up Shawn ;) The idea of the two qbs picking teams isn't bad either. I don't like covering Jake.

P.S If you went to the other side...I would be the #1 receiver :p
 

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by madnezz
ok, is this full contact football??? Cause i can tackle really well.

*GRIN*

ok, I'm in for sure!
It's only full tackle if there is a decent amount of snow on the ground or if you are covering Vinder.
 

kuba

TRIBE Member
holy shit, 17 replies? wtf?

first off, i dont want anyone thinkin we're gonna move this to saturdays on the regular. JUST this week (To accomodate brian, our MVP)

second, brian, our mentioned MVP, cannot be there this saturday, as he works. So it'll be me, kyle, and jay vs the others.

As for stan, I have always thought he should play for Vinders team, that would make it more fair. To replace brian this week, however, we need someone with good ability. Thats why I said we should take stan once, and after that, he goes to Vinder's team.

If its really cold, Im still game, so is Jay. Bring a toque though, and Im going to bring either tea or hot chocolate.

and bring gloves.

IN order for it to be tackle we gotta have a lot of snow, not what we have now. Right now if someone was to be tackled, you'd fall and crack a head cuz its ice under the snow.

Matt: dont worry. I still love <covering> you.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

madnezz

TRIBE Member
hahaha FEAR THE GIRLS!!!!!

I used to play british bulldog in the schoolyard with all the boys and would KICK THEIR ASSES!!!!!! so watch out. *Grin*

(I'm going to tackle anyway)
 

Snapper

TRIBE Member
We should just pick teams... by doing it this way, there's at least a chance that Matt will not be on my team.
 

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy
Children Children...

We will have to discuss this again. I also don't like the fact of splitting up Team Asia...Stan was with us from the start so we'll have to figure something out. I don't like giving up Matt either cause he is the deadliest steamboat counter out there...I'm serious...he has the most sacks in the league and last week he tipped two balls I think. Maybe we'll give up Shawn ;) The idea of the two qbs picking teams isn't bad either. I don't like covering Jake.

P.S If you went to the other side...I would be the #1 receiver :p
So I'm the wanna be white chick?

Team asia has been SPLIT looooong ago!

GO TEAM BANANA!
 

Snapper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SpaceBabe
So I'm the wanna be white chick?

Team asia has been SPLIT looooong ago!

GO TEAM BANANA!
Team Asia is (in no particular order)....

Me
Ben
Vinder
Stan
Amy
and Shawn (squinting)
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top