• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How do you feel about saturday football? (part deux)

kuba

TRIBE Member
NFL reigns supreme this Sunday, with two games: one at 3 and the other at 645. As a result, Sunday football will not be played. Please stay tuned to our regularly scheduled program: DOG WALKERS, a show about people walking their dogs.

Football CAN be caught at the same time and place, but one day earlier. Please note this scheduling change, and please note that football will occur on Sundays, back in its regular timeslot. (Except for the 1st of February, SUPERBOWL SUNDAY).

Thanks for your understanding.

(oh yeah, post if you can come, if we got nuff, we play game)

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
I'm in for Saturday again. I think we should play on Saturdays all the time from now on in. Why? Cause you don't go into work on Monday with a limp, cracked back and other various injuries. This is the most healthy I've felt at work on a Monday in awhile.

kuba

TRIBE Member
No, saturdays arent as good imho but thats something we can decide as a group.

(only saying that cuz saturdays are usually more busy with stuff than sundays)

dave- seriously, you look like a clown diving for a ball that amy can catch without any effort (not to flog amy, but ....)

:p

basically Im saying you get what you pay for (Or dive for)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
I would really like to come but ... I don't want to commit myself.

it sounds like lots and lots of fun though!

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
but.. but... i like to dive :)

oh and P.S. looking like a clown is fun.. painful... but fun :)

Last edited:

juice

TRIBE Member
I'm in for Saturday. The weather forecast although it is a long way off still is calling for decent weather on Saturday. I agree that Saturday is much better than Sunday for playing.

Kevin: Apted is going to come play as well so he can give us a ride there if we met up at his place.

So I'm bringing in someone from *gasp* outside of Tribe to come and play. He's a good guy and Ben/Kevin already know him.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by juice

Kevin: Apted is going to come play as well so he can give us a ride there if we met up at his place.
I need a ride from my place - getting to Apted's would actually take me longer than just subwaying it to Eglington!

kuba

TRIBE Member
kevin - where do you live? I can come by and grab you no problem! ( I think youre somewhere on Jarvis)

juice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
I need a ride from my place - getting to Apted's would actually take me longer than just subwaying it to Eglington!
I'm convincing Mike to come by and pick us both up as you're just up the street from me.

juice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy
Paging a QB to team Asia....QB to team Asia....bueller...bueller...bueller...anyone?
I'm not Asian but I'll do the squinty eyes and try to pull it off as the QB.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by juice
I'm not Asian but I'll do the squinty eyes and try to pull it off as the QB.
Paging a QB to team Asia....QB to team Asia....bueller...bueller...bueller...anyone? :p

kuba

TRIBE Member
I'll be the QB but god knows I wont be throwin it to the right team!

I'll ask my buddy sean who cant run but can throw.

Jayrev has a good arm too.