• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

how do you end your weeknight?

Caz

TRIBE Member
Inspired by the morning thread

- I almost always end up on my computer, either working or just messing around watching old TPB episodes or something.

- If I bunned one that night Im usually into some sort of peanut butter debauchery or alike

- procrastinate about hitting bed to someone on msn or to myself

- bed around 2-3am

- wake for work 5 hours later

technics1200

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
its peculiar, cause I'm in bed, reading or watching a movie, and then all of sudden, I'm doing something completely awesome like fighting giant robots, or investigating a haunted house with my best friend scoob... it always ends with my having an adventure, I tells you what!

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
git home from werk
comfy clothes on
eat bad foods, mainly ketchup chips
search cupboards and realize I gotta go shopping
make pierogies (I'm on a binge right now and my freezer is full of them)
roll spliff
smoke spliff
couch surf while watching TV
fall asleep anywhere between 8:30 and midnight

I have such an eventful life...

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Startrek TNG 5pm Startrek TNG at 6pm (if it's a rerun :Voyager is on the channel below), mix well with pawt and a drinky poo, toss on a robe and comfy clothes for good mesure.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
I end up doing work on the computer while chatting with my friends until around midnight. I always make sure to pee right before bed because a full bladder really impeedes things if I want to sleep in. I've fallen out of the habit of masturbating before bed, too busy/stressed I guess.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
oh, and each night before I turn in, I like to light a candle under my autographed picture of Vinder...

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Mondays: Usually at home, watching TV and doing laundry
Tuesdays: Bowling night, then hang with friends
Wednesdays: Gym, then Lost night with friends @ my house
Thursdays: Somtimes Gym again, Then hang with Girlfriend

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I like to prep myself for the week to come. I like all my laundry to be done and my clothes put out for the next day. I get the coffee machine ready to go. I end things by either watching tv with my laptop on my lap...or reading in bed. I am usually in bed by 11.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
I can't believe all of you perverts who masturbate before bed. Save that shit for the bathroom stall at work on your lunch break.

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
If I'm off at 5, I'll come home and talk to Wouter until he falls asleep, eat dinner, maybe watch a bit of TV, then the rest of the night is spent studying Dutch/listening to music/reading/using the internet.

If I'm off at 9, about the same, except Wouter's already asleep when I get home.

djfear

TRIBE Member
Hi i'm God said:
Startrek TNG 5pm Startrek TNG at 6pm (if it's a rerun :Voyager is on the channel below), mix well with pawt and a drinky poo, toss on a robe and comfy clothes for good mesure.
You know, to save 20 minutes off of each episode just download the entire series like I did. :D Only 60GB! :0

Kiera

TRIBE Member
come home, make dinner, pack lunch for next day,cuddle with my dog, play some guitar, watch some tv, shower, pick out clothes for next day, in bed by 9:30 read until 10-10:30 then sleep. Wake up 2 or 3x a night to go pee, curse my small bladder, fall back asleep, wake up go to work come home do it all again.

Theres gotta be more to life....

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
leave work
head to gym
get home
shower
eat dinner
veg infront of tv (might include a joint mmmmmm)
or
veg infront of comp
or read book or write in journal
hit the hay around twelve

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
Get home 6ish watch Y&R, then make dinner, clean up mess, play with the bunny, watch tv or read, shower, roll j, smoke j, watch Daily Show then Colbert Report, then sleep.

Caz

TRIBE Member
junglegirl said:
leave work
head to gym
get home
shower
eat dinner
veg infront of dashboard DVD (might include a joint mmmmmm)
or
veg infront of Winamp playing Dashboard
or read book or write in journal about Dashboard
hit the hay around twelve thinking about Dashboard
fixed. :)

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
you know it caz....mmmmmm chris so hot want to touch the hineyyyyy

i love how many of us burn a j - potheads unite!!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders