• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How do you eat your toast. THE MEGA THREAD!!!

Mrs. Brick

TRIBE Member
I like mine lightly toasted, but not sweaty, and buttered on one side usually. i say buttered, but i usually use margerine. Sometimes i dont finish the crust, because it is really hard to margerine it properly. Sometimes i fold it in half when i am in a rush.

if i was a completly different person, i would probably put jam on it.

if i liked toast more i would marry this guy, and we would get crumbs in the bed and probably not even care.
toastpaper_1024x768.jpg

lets get boring! how do you eat your toast?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
with peanut butter and butter
with jam
with honey
with cinnamon and sugar

rye with butter and cheddar cheese

fucking love toast

shortbus

TRIBE Member
when they came out with cinnamon toast crunch, i questioned whether general mills respected the origional value of toast.

marmalade...

there hasnt been such blasphamy since tian a min square.

i like my toast like god intended: texan and white

deep

TRIBE Member
Mrs. Brick said:
buttered on one side usually.

are there some crackhead motherfuckers out there who butter both sides? That like, doubles their chances of getting fucked if they drop it!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
I think if one is willing to play that fast and loose with their toast, they deserve to have a cat come over and sit on it.

I'll bet you it was that model with the bag of lettuce who did it. And then she barfed it up afterwards when the guilt set in after the butter.

deep

TRIBE Member
Both sides or just the one? Cause that's like a world of difference on the slutometer.

deep

TRIBE Member
Two rows of teeth = more toast gnawing satisfaction

I think that buttering the edges along with both sides is probably like cheap VHS gangbang video on the slutometer. Wait, that's what mom gave me?

Mrs. Brick

TRIBE Member
i think if you dont butter the edges, you just rip yourself off, kind of like watching a baby blue movie on friday and realizing shes not even bouncing in the same vacinity as his cock.

which brings me to another toast related question. is melba toast even worthy of having toast in its name? i think not!

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Mrs. Brick said:
i think if you dont butter the edges, you just rip yourself off, kind of like watching a baby blue movie on friday and realizing shes not even bouncing in the same vacinity as his cock.

awesome

deep

TRIBE Member
I HAVE. Perfect chaser to the triple buttered toast - the 3rd buttering makes it go down easier!

shortbus

TRIBE Member
it has skim milk in it.

apparantly thats a selling point for packaged SHIT.

so then: is toast ultamately predjudiced against the lactose intolerant?

did.i.just.blow.your.mind????

deep

TRIBE Member
It's all just part of the agenda of the whole military-industrial-toast complex. I'd have my mind blown if Michael Moore didn't do so earlier with his rarely seen docutainer on the lactose intolerant + saudi oil connection.

shortbus

TRIBE Member
one time when i was getting baskin robins, i had to hide in my car and lock the doors.

there were kids on skateboards in the parking lot.

its people like them that support this complex.

Mrs. Brick

TRIBE Member
i would like to call out the atkins losers, the only thing that will hug your fat hips is carbs, so live a little and eat some rye.