• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How do you eat your Fruit?

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
People tell me Im weird cuz I like to eat apples really really cold.
I put them in the fridge till I want to eat one...I also like oranges cold.

So how do you like it?

peeled
not peeled
cut up
cold
warm

I know its not a sex thread but I want to find out if Im really that weird when it comes to cold fruit eating.

JG

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
i eat a grapefruit every morning...i know people eat it with a spoon but i usually cut it up in quarters and eat it. i'm kind of obsessed with grapefruits its really becoming a problem.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I like most of it room temp. hard fruit like apples and pears hurt my teeth when they're too cold and I'm eating them off the core.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
junglegirl said:
People tell me Im weird cuz I like to eat apples really really cold.
I put them in the fridge till I want to eat one...I also like oranges cold.

So how do you like it?

peeled
not peeled
cut up
cold
warm

I know its not a sex thread but I want to find out if Im really that weird when it comes to cold fruit eating.

JG

I like mine cold,

however to keep this appropriate to fridays, I also like it served on a naked bellie

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
i lived on frozen grapes and frozen yogurt (not the kind you get at the store, i actually froze cups of yogurt) last summer because it was so freaking hot in my house. it was awesome.

edit: Dittomuch i concur. Frozen grapes were also included on naked bodies and were quite delicious :)

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
bananas are the only fruit I like room-temp. The rest have to be coooollllllldddd. Nothing like a refreshing cold orange on a hot day!

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
edit: Dittomuch i concur. Frozen grapes were also included on naked bodies and were quite delicious :)

Thanks however in honour of my european brotherin who are currently celebrating a fast from all sex (known as World Cup in the west) I will be eating all of my fruit without images of naked women.

acheron

TRIBE Member

Gonzo Grapefruit (from the Surreal Gourmet)
2 whole grapefruits (pink if available), halved
4 ounces vodka (strictly optional, but you know that HST would have it this way)
6 teaspoons brown sugar

Set oven rack on the highest level, then preheat broiler. Using a small serrated knife, cut around grapefruit to separate the fruit from the skin and the segments from each other (just like your mother did for you). Pour out a bit of the grapefruit juice to make room for the vodka.

Drizzle 1 ounce of vodka over each grapefruit half and let it seep between the slices (I doubt your mother did this for you).

Immediately before broiling, sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar over the top of each grapefruit half.

Place grapefruit directly on rack under the broiler and broil for 3 minutes. Garnish with a raspberry or strawberry, if available. Serve immediately."

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders