• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How do you ask a roomate to leave

Woody

TRIBE Member
I need some advice, my girlfriend and I live in a house with her bother and another roomate.

Living with the brother is fine, but none of us really like the other roomate and would prefer for him to leave.

How does one ask the person (who hasn't really done anything wrong, except for being annoying) to leave without sounding like a complete asshole?

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smilez
get the fuck out of here you asshole!

Melissa

someone was going to say it.
That's exactly what I was thinking. And don't let the door you in the ass on the way out.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Just tell him you need more room in your life/apartament. Which is true, since you find him anoying, which is an indication that you need more room. Be nice and if he starts acting up, tell him you will burn him in his sleep.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Woody

TRIBE Member
my girlfriend is the only one on the lease I think, possibly her brother as well, but I know for sure she is.

seeker

TRIBE Member
we told a guy that we were all moving out. that was actually our original plan, but then we couldn't find a place to live. he already had a place to stay, so we just stayed where we were, without him. inelegant, but effective.

mystique0217

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by seeker
we told a guy that we were all moving out. that was actually our original plan, but then we couldn't find a place to live. he already had a place to stay, so we just stayed where we were, without him. inelegant, but effective.
such an awesome idea!

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Tell him that, if he dosen't believe, burn his closet. He will be gone in a matter of days, maybe 1 even.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
you could always just kill him in his sleep and eat the body.

no don't do that...

maybe just cut his genitals off and eat them. garanteed he won't want to live with you after that.

or you could just all have some fun and try to annoy him to the point where he decides to leave.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I like that.

Anyhow, I think you just need to sit down with everyone together and who ever has the most balls can initiate the converstion. I don't think you have a choice but to do that. You'll probably feel better after it's done with. Good luck! What a shitty situation.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Go buy new locks for the doors
install said locks
move all items of annoying roomates out on to street (while he's at work)
don't answer door when he comes wondering why his shit is on the street.

It'll be like an episode out of "FRIENDS"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
that's absolutely brilliant

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
I can't understand why people can't be honest with other roomates.

Just tell him the truth and ask him to leave, especially if he's not on the lease.

You obviously don't like this person, so why does it matter.

pr0nstar