• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How do I stop my neighbor from playing the same stupid song over and over all day long?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
She keeps playing the same crappy Chinese pop ballad over and over and over and over. She started at 9 am with the damn song and she has been playing it constantly all day.

What can I do?

Maui

TRIBE Member
Move somewhere with less sound bleed? That is my number one consideration when choosing a place to live. If you can hear her music doesn't that mean she can hear your conversations....sex....lighting of the meth bong......etc?

praktik

TRIBE Member
I make sound bleed a key criterium whenever I am looking for a new place. Once you have it, you need it..;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Maui

TRIBE Member
I make sound bleed a key criterium whenever I am looking for a new place. Once you have it, you need it..;)
Exactly. I like to make sound bleed myself and I'm talking all night, so I don't need no complainin neighbours.

Maui

TRIBE Member
I used to live in a place like that Alex, and while yes I would feel bad about raping the repeat button, sometimes I just need to hear a certain Debbie Gibson song over and over and over and over.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
lol. We have bros above us AND below us. They are constantly dropping and breaking stuff, playing their jock jams, and generally bro-ing the shit out of the balcony situation with their inane conversations about whatever useless topics are distracting them from living full and meaningful lives that day. Sometimes I wake up extra early when I know they've been 'raging it out' the night before, and:

1. Turn on my synth rig,
2. Turn my sound card to about 75-85% volume,
3. Pick the 'round bass' preset on my Korg, and filter out anything above 50hz,
4. Press a button, let the walls floors and ceiling vibrate, and sip my coffee, smiling.

:D

acheron

TRIBE Member
I lived in a rooming house once, down the hall from a guy who every morning upon waking would go and work his punching bag for about 10-15 minutes while blaring NWA's "A Bitch Is A Bitch".

Fun.

Maui

TRIBE Member
I lived in a rooming house once, down the hall from a guy who every morning upon waking would go and work his punching bag for about 10-15 minutes while blaring NWA's "A Bitch Is A Bitch".

Fun.
Hey, it could have been worse. It could have been some kids watching the reincarnated Ice Cube's pansy non funny, annoying movies on repeat at max volume. :eek:

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Any true Canadian will only do something that's passive aggressive.
<3 so true.

IF I hear the neighbours fighting at 4am until 7am again, I am definitely calling the police. I've had enough, why do couples fight hours upon hours? Mine are 20mins long and it's over.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
You could go over there and ask her to stop playing it
She pretends like she doesn't understand English and yells stuff in mandarin at me when I try to tell her anything. She is in the house next door so I could always close my windows I guess, or I could crank up my own system and let her have it with a cheezy disco track on repeat... Hmmm.

Maui

TRIBE Member
<3 so true.

IF I hear the neighbours fighting at 4am until 7am again, I am definitely calling the police. I've had enough, why do couples fight hours upon hours? Mine are 20mins long and it's over.
I know right? Like I'm getting horny after about 15 mins and really it's time for some make up sex. Throw a beer bottle against the wall, make sure some splashes on your partner for that extra sexy wet look and get down to business jeeez.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Respond with the VengaBoys - We Like Party - looped on repeat. But just the first bar.
Once upon a time in University residence, this used to be my alarm clock. Also I got some shit award from the don for having the loudest stereo system at the time.

Anyway. I think we were at some rave and I never made it home until late into the next day. This song did it's alarm chore, but auto repeated the entire day in a locked residence room. Good thing the system was on full, People were about to just do themselves in apparently.

As I heard.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
She pretends like she doesn't understand English and yells stuff in mandarin at me when I try to tell her anything. She is in the house next door so I could always close my windows I guess, or I could crank up my own system and let her have it with a cheezy disco track on repeat... Hmmm.
Replay the Farscape theme.. over and over and over and over..

That should do it.

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member

Fun.
um...yeah sorry bout that. I was going though a bit of a rough patch. :)

Last edited:

The Kid

TRIBE Member
I could always close my windows I guess, or I could crank up my own system and let her have it with a cheezy disco track on repeat... Hmmm.

DUDE...SMH.

I'm sure you have a decent stereo and speakers given you DJ? I think you know what to do here...LOL

technics1200:mad:technics1200

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders