• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How do I get splooge off of...

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Just testing to see how many people click this thread compared to a non-gay thread that I start about installation art.

If you're reading this (meaning you clicked this thread and probably have never clicked any other thread I've posted about politics, art, etc..): instead of making internet assumptions about me and then using those ignorant perceptions to justify slagging me by PM or in person or in reality to your friends, you should check yourself.

And check for poo nail.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
instead of making internet assumptions about me and then using those ignorant perceptions to justify slagging me by PM or in person or in reality to your friends, you should check yourself.
wow!

get over yourself.

acheron

TRIBE Member
why would you assume that someone who clicks on this thread wouldn't click on your non-poo nail threads? Who's making the assumptions now! I click on both.

Persephone

TRIBE Member
I was just curious to see what whacky place the splooge had gotten to, and I was hoping that there might be some crazy, hilarious story about how the splooge got there.

This thread has been a major disappointment.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
god damn it, and here I was hoping to get advice on getting splooge off of various things. As a single guy who isn't currently getting laid it would be fucking helpful.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
post the pm's...what the hell difference does it make?

it's the internet....and besides, if people are being dildos, then nail them to the wall..

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
The good ones I already deleted.

But I can say that on more than one occasion, I've been either PM'd about "wow, you must be a total whore" or been lectured about safe sex.

I mean, who lectures another person on safe sex??? Especially when said person has fucked everyone on the board and their mom. Seriously. It's so fucked how people think that what goes on online can be so literal.. And that they can take it to a personal level where they feel that they are being justified for "doing their part." I mean, come on.

I'll get over myself when people do the same.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories