• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How could I get rid of the raccoons?

marylee

Hi there,
How could I get rid of the raccoons? Every morning I have to clean out the raccoon poop from the garden. I hate to clean that and also, heard that it is infectious and produce lots of bacteria (Raccoon Roundworm). How could I remove them from our place? We have already kept a trap but it wasn't successful.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
my wife sprays Lavender to try and get cats in our hood from peeing in our garden...seems to work. i also can no longer urinate in my garden because i fucking hate Lavender.
Worth a try...

The Truth

TRIBE Member
This post seems rather odd...a new member, posting about RACCOONS, in WINTER...on a Toronto rave forum?!?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Dealt with this nuisance in my garden for a few years. I now use a combination of poison and a sweet-ass pellet gun. The gun is mostly for fun. It scares them away after they've eaten the poison, so I don't have to watch them perish. Hope this helps!

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I had racoons in the attic a few years ago. It was the most heartbreaking endeavour ever. You need to trap the family individually.

Then they end up in the crawl space. It was just completely horrible.

But it is what it is.

you let them go outside one at a time, then they all hang around.

Racoons in teh attic is a literal nightmare.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
They all made it out healthy, but I don't know if they ever caught up with each other.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JamesM

TRIBE Member
It really wasn't that fun, Snuffy.

all traps. Never again I want to go through that experience.

Everyone made it out safe.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories