• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How busy is Salad King on a Friday night?

Poot

TRIBE Member
The 'rents are coming to visit for the weekend, and I think my dad would really get a kick out of Salad King.

I usually eat there at weird hours & on weeknights - so can anyone shed some insight as to how rammed it might be on a Friday? Think we could easily score a table for four at peak dinner hour?

I realize it's spring break next week, so perhaps things'll be a little quieter...

The last thing I need to hear all night is my dad going on and on about ONE MORE THING he cannot understand about "The Big City"

(read: "ah! It's so glamorous! This is why you live in THE BIG CITY! To wait in line to get a dinner table? Ha! The big city.")

(I love my Papa dearly, but he is not such a fan of THE BIG CITY)

Think we'll be cool for an easy table at Salad King?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I walk by there on my way home, its pretty busy between 5-6ish or so, Ryerson after school, adn the after work crowd.

I would suggest after then? It looks like they have the upstairs open too. I think they might take reservations up there. Not 100% on that though.

Chris.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
tell your dad to ask for 20 chilis. that'll make him LOVE the Big City!

Actually, the man loves his food hot hot hot. Though yes, I would admit that 20 chilis might be pushing it, even for him...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jessica P
Actually, the man loves his food hot hot hot. Though yes, I would admit that 20 chilis might be pushing it, even for him...
20 chilis is nothing.

Ask for a custom order, I always do.