• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

How About a PET Picture Thread!!

dj bombtrack

TRIBE Member
Yeah but this way everyone gets to see it, instead of having to flip through 998 pages. I find it quite an effective way to cheat and skip the line.

But thanks pal for being so observant.

Tins

TRIBE Member
Picture of the cats my boyfriend and I were thinking of getting:

And (once again) my beautiful dog Queenie & I. I can't believe she has been gone for 4 months now. :(

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member

Just taken --> My cat maya snoozing in my closet

A pic i've posted before but i can't find her right now to take a new one. My other super kitty Isis!

geminigirl

TRIBE Member

My doggy Sassa (pronounced Sha-sha..it's Hungarian)

She is a Hungarian Vizsla that will be 2 on Sept. 18.:)

I really must get pics up of my 4 kitties that I go on about.

echo

TRIBE Member
Rataxes - you are absolutely KILLING me over here!!! I WANT TO STEAL BOTH OF YOUR DOGS RIGHT THIS VERY INSTANT!! haha

Seriously tho - your dogs are soooo beautiful. Every picture you post of them perfectly captures their doggy like expressions. They just seem to be the epitomy of a "good dog" :)

How the heck do you ever get anything done with them around? I'd just want to play with them aaaaall day long!!

I'm sure those beautiful amber eyes must make it difficult to discipline the "bad" pup - I know I would take one look at them and my frustration would melt away in a heartbeat - haha.

Rataxès

TRIBE Member
^^
Hah hah! Thanks. If only you knew the horrible truth...

The one with 'beautiful amber eyes' is still a pup (8 months), and is a dumb as a box of rocks. He's extremely good natured and friendly, but just plain stupid. So it is hard to get angry with him because he's such a big-hearted doofus, even when he destroys stuff and doesn't listen.

The older dog (3 years) is the extact opposite - she's much more serious and extremely graceful while still being friendly and loving. Much better behaved and 'ladylike', and the younger one follows her *everywhere* like a big sister.

I love them both to death. Even when they deliberately get muddy on walks.

Big dog meets little dog:

tendim

TRIBE Member
RIP Sylvester & Zack. :(

Newest addition to my family, Cocoa. This is an old pic when we first got him and he just had his ears done.

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rataxès
The one with 'beautiful amber eyes' is still a pup (8 months), and is a dumb as a box of rocks. He's extremely good natured and friendly, but just plain stupid. So it is hard to get angry with him because he's such a big-hearted doofus, even when he destroys stuff and doesn't listen.
he's not lying. the pup's a dufus. but sooo adorable. it's impossible to stay stern, with him looking at you with his goofy ears inside out and his tail wagging like crazy.

but he'll eat your carpet the minute you look away.
or chase the kitty.
or get into the garbage.
or...
Originally posted by Rataxès

The older dog (3 years) is ... Much better behaved and 'ladylike', and the younger one follows her *everywhere* like a big sister.
he doesn't even watch where he's going!
he runs into things quite often cuz all he's looking at is her. so dumb. so cute. and she's just pure elegance - even when muddy.