• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

House Season Finale!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
did you ever watch black adder?

he was the prince regent in the 3rd season and was fucking hilarious in that.

hugh laurie is an amazing actor, he does acid on the show to get rid of a headache, he takes pain killers, and getrs hookers, and you think its no good

the show is really well done and i have been addicted to it since the first episode i ever saw

[jai]

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
glych t.anomaly said:
did you ever watch black adder?

he was the prince regent in the 3rd season and was fucking hilarious in that.

hugh laurie is an amazing actor, he does acid on the show to get rid of a headache, he takes pain killers, and getrs hookers, and you think its no good

the show is really well done and i have been addicted to it since the first episode i ever saw

[jai]
i just hate his personality, but if he is a drug fiend, maybe a rethnks is in order

im told boston legal is also awesomely hilarious
james spader, william shatner....what isnt to like, if only they had it in dvd form

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Boston Legal season 1 is out on dvd this week

Dl'd it Jones, hell, I'll burn season 1 for you on dvd if you want

Denny Crane, who's your daddy!

That being said, everything Jai has said about hugh Laurie I agree with 100%, but I prefer Black Adder goes forth.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Lil'Timmy said:

Dl'd it Jones, hell, I'll burn season 1 for you on dvd if you want

That being said, everything Jai has said about hugh Laurie I agree with 100%, but I prefer Black Adder goes forth.
if you say so timmah, then i take it as bond, you know your shizz when it comes to zisiou.......
we need more drunken talk of bill murray movies

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Wussup with that dudes tongue? Why is it getting bigger? I'm headed to bed....Let me know in the morning if it has to do with eating pussy....

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Lil'Timmy said:

black adder going forth was truly fantastic, each season has a special place in my heart however, but black adder going forth was true greatness

boston legal :
and i am currently downloading season 1 and the first 3/4 of season 2.

[jai]

Last edited:

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
glych t.anomaly said:
black adder going forth was truly fantastic, each season has a special place in my heart however, but black adder going forth was true greatness

and i am currently downloading season 1 and the first 3/4 of season 2.

[jai]
i trust both your opinions, so i will now, have to check this out

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Oh god
Im sorry, too predictable. Me and Gleeson had this called at 9:20, all a dream/hallucination

that being said, there were some nifty little tidbits/clues about his life in there

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I like this show to.. I missed the second part of the 2 parter where the black guy had some weird disease he caught from the patients house...

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
i fell asleep during the commercial break after that dude's tongue was about to explode and his eye popped out. what happened?

did the episode end or was there a cliff-hanger?

what was wrong with the fat guy's tongue? was it related at all to his slightly better looking wife?

did house have a revelation or anything due to his being shot? did he get it on with whatsherface that works for him?

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
Klubmasta Will said:
did the episode end or was there a cliff-hanger?
It was all an hallucination. He woke up as they were wheeling him into the ER with his gunshot wounds and all he said was. Tell them to give me Ketamine.

Klubmasta Will said:
what was wrong with the fat guy's tongue? was it related at all to his slightly better looking wife??
He killed the guy in his hallucination cause the thought it was an hallucination and that in order for it to end he would have to go beyond his normal scope of reality. It was a graphic scene.

Klubmasta Will said:
did house have a revelation or anything due to his being shot? did he get it on with whatsherface that works for him?
I think he revelation was that ketamine will solve the pain in his leg.

No they didn't get it on. But there was a steamy scene involving him and her and a robot.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders