• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

house of om...

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
house of om is cd series.

sneak, migs, kaskade, groove junkies and now fred have been a part of it. sneak had a house of om party at the docks with derrick carter i think.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by billy
i'm referring to the one coming up. it's very similar to another party last year.
well, while they're both house of om parties, there's not really any other similarities between the two. fred did however play footwork back on labour day weekend and tore shit up.

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by sentence
well, while they're both house of om parties, there's not really any other similarities between the two. fred did however play footwork back on labour day weekend and tore shit up.
a good way of putting it.. ha ha

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

billy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sentence
what i meant is that there was a party last year with the exact same line up at the exact same venue.

no biggie though. it was a great night and i'm sure this one will be too.

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by billy
what i meant is that there was a party last year with the exact same line up at the exact same venue.

no biggie though. it was a great night and i'm sure this one will be too.
oh ..gotcha. was missing your point it seems. anyway, everyone involved with the last one (fred included) had so much fun that we wanted to do it again.

so there!

:D

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
I reckon..... Whoot whoot..... :D

I had such plans of staying in at some point over the next year, oh well i'll put that on the backburner!!! ha ha...

Weeks on next week as well...