• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

House of Cards - Season 3

mute79

TRIBE Member
I binged the fuck out of season 3. I liked it, glad that Stamper is back, and like how Francis becomes more ruthless.

I guess what I'm getting from the show now is that nice guys don't get to become presidents. Walker got eaten alive.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Only 4 eps in, lovin the music a ton this year and everything else too of course!

Nice to see the dutch actor there from Borgen and The Killing as the fake Putin... ;)

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
I am 6 episodes in and loving it. What has struck me continuously throughout is that Francis Underwood is now "meeting his match" consistently. He is in a new league where people will not be spoon fed his bullshit. It is forcing him to get craftier (or even more ruthless?) in his attempts at securing power over others.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Primavera

TRIBE Member
Just finished the season. Lots to discuss. I'll wait till you guys are caught up so spoilers don't ruin it.

jazzsax

TRIBE Member
They could so easily.... was a great season, definitely liked the storyline more this season than the last.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders