• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

House Muzik 4:AM (Industry Anthems Vol. 1)

T_Dot_House

TRIBE Member
Mixed By - DJ Matt C

Does anyone have a copy of this CD? If so, I'd be interested in buying or getting a copy of it..

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
great cd!

one of my favourite mixes of all time. kindred sprit is such a good opener.

**baby joel trivia here... my first gig was opening for matt on his cd release tour for this mix at reflections in halifaxx..

baconpan

dabeats

TRIBE Member
so here`s the situation.

i guess since there`s track markers on the cd i can`t rip it as one whole file. it rips the tracks individually so uploading to zshare is impossible unless theres a way i can do it all as one.

does that make sense? if so how do i get around it?

coleridge

TRIBE Member
dabeats said:
so here`s the situation.

i guess since there`s track markers on the cd i can`t rip it as one whole file. it rips the tracks individually so uploading to zshare is impossible unless theres a way i can do it all as one.

does that make sense? if so how do i get around it?
rip the tracks
convert them to mp3
zip the individual tracks together into one file.

jw

TRIBE Member
rip as 1 file with .cue sheet

If you're going to rip, try a copy of Exact Audio Copy. Choose image mode, which will create a single mp3 file + cue sheet (avoid the gapless playback problem).

From EAC
Action > Copy Image & Create CUE Sheet > Compressed...

If you don't have an mp3 encoder , you will need to grab LAME 3.97, configure lame+eac for the following encoding options : -V 0 --vbr-new %s %d

tks
jW

Yourmamas

TRIBE Member
I sent it to someone on the board as individual tracks, but I can't remember who. I can't make it one big file, I am too retarded.