• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

'House is more than a word . . .'

preacherman

TRIBE Member
AMEN 20,Alma -

17 Days til Lawler - 17 Days til BOA - 17 Days to listen and get pumped for an evening of Funky Chunky Deep Dark and Delicious MUSICA !!!!

oh yeah I am 35 :p

And on that not Let's Get Back to the Program

leisure

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Let There Be House

Originally posted by preacherman
House is the epicenter of dance music - like the nucleus of an atom - it where all other forms of music stem from
If we're talking Dance Music that would be DUb reggae.

DUB>DISCO>HIPHOP>house>TECHNO>...

dabeats

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tonep
I do not follow, respect, or recognize PLUR. nor do i recognize the spirit of raving archive...

these are tools huge dorks and hippies put in place so they wouldn't get harrased at events...

fuck that, fuck them, fuck it all
lol...i take it you never went to a hullaballoo then?

Last edited:

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dabeats
lol...i take it you never went to a hullaballoo then?

I can say in all my years of partying I never set foot inside a hullabaloo party. I can remember being harrased to go back in the day. Never did.

I'm proud of myself. It ranks right up there with never doing crack or heroin.

Flanders

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by nuttz

I'm proud of myself. It ranks right up there with never doing crack or heroin.
I call bullshit. I've seen you bang heroin, crack and hullabaloo over the years.

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Flanders
I call bullshit. I've seen you bang heroin, crack and hullabaloo over the years.

nope never hullabalooed.

Now hagan and baese on the other hand. they hullabalooed a couple of times.