• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

House - DJ Mute - Live at Moulin Rouge, Caracas, Venezuela (24-12-2005)

mute79

TRIBE Member
Hi everyone,

Since I haven't posted any new mixes recently, I thought I should share this one with you all as I can't remember the last time I posted a live set. It's a 72 min long cutout from a set I recorded live back in December when I went on tour through South America. The set starts off very funky, and gets progressively harder and edgyer, while still maintaining that funk throughout. Hope you enjoy it!

DJ Mute - Live at Moulin Rouge, Caracas, Venezuela 24-12-2005

:)

www.djmute.com

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Just listened to it on my way home from downtown, I like that it starts off with X-Press 2...a good listen, and a nice primer for spring.

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Once again I'm impressed. The mixing and track selections are top shelf. A bit harder than your usual sound but I was digging what you were doing.

Add this to the list of must downloads for any tribe regular.

mute79

TRIBE Member
I wasn't sure how well this live set was gonna go over with everyone as its a lot harder than the mixes I usually post, but i'm really happy to see so many positive comments! thank you!

ps. the first track is X-Press 2 - Give It, amazing track...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

p13r0

TRIBE Member
Awesome mix!

Mute does it again, I still have Vuelve a la Playa in the daily rotation.

Question: what's with the spanish names for your mixes?

oeretS

TRIBE Member
if you have any pics from your tour you should throw a couple up here for us to see, sounds like a blast

will check this one tomorrow, thanks man

mute79

TRIBE Member
it was a blast! South America is one crazy continent! i can't wait to go down again... one of the events was sponsored by Corona, and they had their own camera crew to film the event for promo purposes... i've been trying hard to track them down for a copy of the tape, and would rather post that than pics my drunken gf took, haha...

as for spanish names for all my mixes, i guess stems from me always having a thing for latin culture (re women :))... that would probably also explain my trips to spain/south america and learning the spanish language, etc...

thanks for the feedback! glad to see more people enjoying the set...

:D