• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hottest house song?

21 grams

TRIBE Member
What do you think is the hottest "house" song today?
I'd say Watch The Sunrise - Axwell ft Steve Edwards

I'd love to see and hear what other people like the most. Ill put all the songs into a mix afterwords ;)

Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mama_foosh

TRIBE Member
best house song ever? in your eyes simply red remix (i don't know by who)
house song of the moment? otto's journey by mylo
:)

21 grams

TRIBE Member
so we got so far
Axwell ft Steve Edwards - Watch The Sunrise
Copyright - He is
Ronan - It's So Easy
Mylo - otto's journey

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
s1k said:
he is-copyright.

the dennis ferrer rmx is choice. ;) (though i wouldn't say it's the hottest song right now but it's def. up there.)

leela james - 'joy' (quentin harris rmx) would be my choice for heat and has gotten some serious play everywhere and by everyone.

d

Aleks

TRIBE Member
its not the "hottest" per se, but its still hot: Lance De Sardi -Don't Cause i Wont. not sure how old it is, but i've been luvvin it...

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
what's the new Switch track called. Barato drops it. so does Carlo Lio. descending bassline, funkiest shit ever.
somebody help. NEED this 12. or cd. or whatever.

tim patrick

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
what's the new Switch track called. Barato drops it. so does Carlo Lio. descending bassline, funkiest shit ever.
somebody help. NEED this 12. or cd. or whatever.

Maybe one of the recent remixes?

Sharon Phillips - Want 2 Need 2 (Switch Remix)
Coldcut - True Skool (Switch Remix)
Def Inc - Waking The Dread (Switch Remix)
Mync Project - Something On Your Mind (Switch remix)
Playgroup - Front 2 Back (Switch remix)

Its way older but Switch put out a track call "A Bit Patchy" which samples Apache from The Incredible Bongo Band, maybe that?

AshG

tim patrick said:
Maybe one of the recent remixes?

Sharon Phillips - Want 2 Need 2 (Switch Remix)
Coldcut - True Skool (Switch Remix)
Def Inc - Waking The Dread (Switch Remix)
Mync Project - Something On Your Mind (Switch remix)
Playgroup - Front 2 Back (Switch remix)

Its way older but Switch put out a track call "A Bit Patchy" which samples Apache from The Incredible Bongo Band, maybe that?

i'm betting its "warehouse shit".
hard to say from the description though, but the one track of that release has a kinda thing that goes like that.

Gfunkdiva

TRIBE Member
dvs said:
click the link and don't say i never gave ya nuthin' (limited time so check it!)

Great little tune, thanks dvs - I've heard a different more energetic version of this but I'm not sure who it's by.

Another song that I love but I'm not really sure how 'hot' it is (don't really follow such things, I just know what I like) is Blaze ft. Barbara Tucker, 'Precious Love' - soooo fun!