• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hotmail accounts....passwords?

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Okay, is anyone else having any trouble checking their hotmail account? For the last 2.5 hours i've been getting 'wrong password or account info' messages. My email is definetly still the same as it has been for many years, and i haven't changed my password in months either....is this a random hotmail glitch? has anyone else not been able to load their hotmail handle e-mail? When i click on 'forgot my password' which in the past would lead me to my security question screen it doesn't load....to say the least i'm feeling a little nervous. This aint normal.

Any advice offered that results in me being able to access my e-mail (because i get it so rarely it's precious to me :p) will result in a free beer/cocktail/shot/wine/spliff too whatever triber solves this particular dilemna.

Think of it as an FBI reward for advice on a much lower scale.

TBHI
Tribe Bureau of Hotmail Investigation?

I knew i should have gone with yahoo.

At the very least i would be able to ACCESS my e-mail adress of 3 years and not get 10 emails a day about enlarging a penis i do not posess.

~allie~

Stop Bill C-10

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
No problem here. Somebody probably hacked into your account or you're just high and can't remember the right password.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
It's just a temporary glitch, just go to sleep and everything will be better in the morning (afternoon, whenever)

Originally posted by Temper Tantrum

Any advice offered that results in me being able to access my e-mail (because i get it so rarely it's precious to me :p) will result in a free beer/cocktail/shot/wine/spliff too whatever triber solves this particular dilemna.

I'll have one of each now please :D

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete
No problem here. Somebody probably hacked into your account or you're just high and can't remember the right password.

Nope, boringly and domestically sober. After what is now THREE HOURS. I finally was able to log on to my MSN. still no hotmail.

i've never had this happen before. If someone knew my password could they change both it and the security question and settings?

Damn. I feel like I'm a US public sector employee in relations to privacy violation.

:p

There is a toronto george bush somewhere.

~allie~

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders