• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

hot Hot HOT men...unff!

dr. claw

Soulster said:

as a young chap in the disney movie, Newsies! <3
I remember when I was little and would read the book "Little Women" I'd always wish the ending was different- that Jo would end up with Laurie instead of the creepshow old German dude.

That is, until I saw the 1994 movie version where Laurie was played by gross American Psycho and the weirdo German gringo was played by brooding hunk Gabriel Byrne. That's when I realized that Jo did good, even if she was smurf voice Winona Ryder.

Last edited:

Vixen

TRIBE Member
I get strange obsessions with Certain Celebs. First is was Caruso when he was NYPD Blue, I'd race home from work just to catch this red headed freckle man and would have dreams about him, what a freek am I ... he's not even hot, only his character was ok.

THEN Ryan Reynolds - UH ya I became a fan on his website after Van Wilder... oh my that ass is fabulous.... YUUUUUUUUUUUMMMY

Then, WENTWORTH MILLER off of Prison Break, hell if jail was co-ed, I'd do anything just to get my ass in there with him. THAT was until I watched an interview of him and heard his retarded stuck up sophisticated attitude and nasty annoying chuckle.

Pics are not my forte so if anyone feels so inclined please feel free to post pics.

MR. Depp on the other hand... WOW he's hot even as Captain Sparrow!

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Vixen said:
Then, WENTWORTH MILLER off of Prison Break, hell if jail was co-ed, I'd do anything just to get my ass in there with him. THAT was until I watched an interview of him and heard his retarded stuck up sophisticated attitude and nasty annoying chuckle.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

barkley

TRIBE Member
Soulster said:
as a young chap in the disney movie, Newsies! <3
I developed a huge crush on Mr. Bale in 1990 when I saw him in Treasure Island... I don't know if it made it to theatres here but I remember being 12 and gasping loudly when he appeared on screen...

And I still feel the same way! *sigh* (Though I obviously prefer the older version now!)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
my that couch looks inviting -- HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED GAEL GARCIA BERNAL YET??!?!?!?!

Watched La Mala Education for the first time last night. i needed beauty and i needed it STAT. this guy plays a transvestite for the first bit of this movie and i think that's what just does it for me: he's unafraid of doing things most american actors would totally run away from (blow-job scenes, REAL sex scenes... i love mexican/latino actors!!)

or here: consult an INDEX of pictures of him...
http://www.iballer.com/malecelebs/pretty_celebs/bernal/index2.htm