• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

hot Hot HOT men...unff!

Persephone

TRIBE Member
If you've got a photo of a man, celebrity or no, that makes you wanna unfff, post it in here ladies.


I'll get'er started.



Oh yeah...
 

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
Oh god, why do you ladies always go unff over the celebrities? You'll never get to bang them nor even see their naughty bits (not that there's much to see anyways).

Why not go for the security guard in your office – you know the one. The 21-year-old doe-eyed 6'3" blonde Russian with the buzz cut, shoulders out to *there* …..and the IQ of a radish, heheh. Go unff over him and get some action. For heaven's sake.
 

Persephone

TRIBE Member
eLeKTRon said:
Oh god, why do you ladies always go unff over the celebrities? You'll never get to bang them nor even see their naughty bits (not that there's much to see anyways).

Why not go for the security guard in your office – you know the one. The 21-year-old doe-eyed 6'3" blonde Russian with the buzz cut, shoulders out to *there* …..and the IQ of a radish, heheh. Go unff over him and get some action. For heaven's sake.
scuze me? this is something that is exclusive to women eh? I guess you've never seen the hot women thread in the general stuff forum.

thanks, but you're lectures aren't welcome in here. buh bye now.
 

nihilist

TRIBE Member
oh look who it is! look... it's BRENDA omfg. (nate's a butthead). anyway, justin theroux is still hot stuff.

 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
eLeKTRon said:
Oh god, why do you ladies always go unff over the celebrities? You'll never get to bang them nor even see their naughty bits (not that there's much to see anyways).

Why not go for the security guard in your office – you know the one. The 21-year-old doe-eyed 6'3" blonde Russian with the buzz cut, shoulders out to *there* …..and the IQ of a radish, heheh. Go unff over him and get some action. For heaven's sake.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm uniforms.

I saw some fucking hot hot hot police men at pride. Same thing dude, I am still not going to get any action from them.

:)
 

glamazon

TRIBE Member
eLeKTRon said:
Oh god, why do you ladies always go unff over the celebrities? For heaven's sake.
Can I refer you to the bronzed and oiled plastic that is the "hawt girls" thread?
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
no he is sooo creeepy. disco pigs is soooo creepy. jay & i both had nightmares for weeks after watching that, well we never actually finished it... he was pretty good in that red eye movie, but only cos he's sooo creepy looking, serial killer fo sho.

justin thereaux is so fuckable, that issue of Bust with him on the cover has been used & abused, almost as much as the robots def jux vid, aesop being all moody depressed music man chain smoking, i just want to heal him, oh do i ever. whoa, clit all hard at work. eeep.
 

zorak

TRIBE Member
miss riot said:
no he is sooo creeepy. disco pigs is soooo creepy. jay & i both had nightmares for weeks after watching that, well we never actually finished it... he was pretty good in that red eye movie, but only cos he's sooo creepy looking, serial killer fo sho.
yeah he's good at being creepy....but in disco pigs i found his character to be more heart-breaking than scary. either way, the entire time i wanted to kiss him on his pretty lips.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
cillian murphy is so unbelievably hot. what a beautiful creature. haven't seen disco pigs but i think he's delicious when he's playing someone creepy. ;)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Persephone

TRIBE Member
I love, love, love this guy as Lestat in Queen of the Damned. The movie blew, but he was HOT:



For anyone who's read Anne Rice, they know that this guy IS Lestat...Tom Cruise didn't even come close.
 

zorak

TRIBE Member
mandapanda said:
cillian murphy is so unbelievably hot. what a beautiful creature. haven't seen disco pigs but i think he's delicious when he's playing someone creepy. ;)
i agree....he is striking


ah the freckles....what a beauty
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top