• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Hospital waits?

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
Hi there

Can anyone tell me which hospital has the shortest waiting period. I would usually go to Brason, but can't get a lift there. I'm reeeeeeaaaaaaaaally not feeling so great right now and as soon as I leave work I have to go somewhere.

Any help apprecited

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
go to a walk in clinic

your better of going to one, and plus, you dont jam up the hospital for them to diagnose you with the "flu"

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
grounded4life said:
I don't think they'll be able to help me as the pain i am experiecing is under my ribs and close the diaphragm
if you really feel it is serious enough to go to emerg, go now, don't wait until work ends! Go to the closest hospital.

TrIbAlNuT

TRIBE Member
I can get the ER wait times of criticall, which hospitals are close to you?

Womens college doesn't have a ER anymore, thank MR. Harris

TrIbAlNuT

TRIBE Member
all downtown hospitals are on "normal time" status

Toronto western, toronto east and mount sinai look pretty busy with ambulances,
best bet are Toronto general and St. mikes (but they're open for Trauma, so it might get busy)

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Women's College is a forever and ever and ever... wait period.

The fastest one is the one on Queensway and 427...

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
grounded4life said:
Hi there

Can anyone tell me which hospital has the shortest waiting period. I would usually go to Brason, but can't get a lift there. I'm reeeeeeaaaaaaaaally not feeling so great right now and as soon as I leave work I have to go somewhere.

Any help apprecited
So going to this somewhere after work is more important to your health? Go see a doctor at a walk-in clinic and don't jam up the emerg for a real emergency.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
toronto general is probally faster, be specific to them about the location of your pain as any sort fo chest pain usually will see you at the top of triage.

good luck.

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
You do realize that there is a process of triaging patients... so if your bitching and whining is actually serious, they'll take care of you quickly anywhere.

Is this a classic case of "I coughed a couple times and I need immediate emergency care?"

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
You do realize that they triage... so if your bitching and whining is actually serious, they'll take care of you quickly anywhere.

Is this a classic case of "I coughed a couple times and I need immediate emergency care?"
no this is more like my ribs are killing me and i'm having trouble breathing. waiting for my friend to pick me up

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
grounded4life said:
no this is more like my ribs are killing me and i'm having trouble breathing. waiting for my friend to pick me up
Sounds like asthma to me...

Is this the first time this has happened?