• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

horny.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I will... I just hate LAST MINUTE CANCELLATIONS.
Oh well... I am stoned and if I think about it, I will get depressed/
 

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
I will... I just hate LAST MINUTE CANCELLATIONS.
Oh well... I am stoned and if I think about it, I will get depressed/
Then come out to Fukhouse tonight. You will forget ALL about your problems.

And then you can meet me!!! :p
 

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
Then come out to Fukhouse tonight. You will forget ALL about your problems.

And then you can meet me!!! :p
I am seriously wanting to go SO bad (I live 10 mins walking from it), but I got no GL, plus I have no money... :(
 

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
I am seriously wanting to go SO bad (I live 10 mins walking from it), but I got no GL, plus I have no money... :(
hmmm, that sucks too. If I knew earlier, I could have gotten in touch with someone.

Go through your loose change, grab all yer loonies and toonies and get yer butt down there,.

As for drinks, just tell everyone it's your bday.
 

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k

wtf?

Patrick, not sure how that pic applies to this thread or anything for that matter...

BUT!

why the fuck weren't you at Fukhouse?????

Skipper and I were wondering where you were.

You'd better have a good excuse! *shakes fist*

Paul
 

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chooch

sex for me is slated for the first week of november of this year
:D <---brave smile
i'm not even gonna say ....when mine is slated.
when i get through it...i'll be so proud..hehehe..
 

chooch

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Agatka8
i'm not even gonna say ....when mine is slated.
when i get through it...i'll be so proud..hehehe..

Proud how??

Can we say that when it happens, it will be someone to Rock-y your world!?


hee hee hee ,

ha haa hee,

heh heh,

oh mercy!
 

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chooch
Proud how??

Can we say that when it happens, it will be someone to Rock-y your world!?


hee hee hee ,

ha haa hee,

heh heh,

oh mercy!
oh my
...you just made me blush..
;)
 
Top