• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

horny.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
But I need to alter my suit before tommorow night.

(long story)

So now im gunna be sitting here sewing away by hand for the next 12 hours straight :(

chooch

TRIBE Member
*mutters to self* think not sexy thoughts, think not sexy thoughts, think not sexy thoughts, think not sexy thoughts, think not sexy thoughts, think not sexy thoughts, think not sexy thoughts, think not sexy thoughs.

sex for me is slated for the first week of november of this year
:D <---brave smile

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Harmonika
H.B.A.R.

Horny beyond all recognition...

:D

i.
Sounds like me. Except I'm like that 24/7. It never seems to stop:(
yet some days It will get worse. Oi.

these are the times I wish I had a man..:rolleyes:

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
that hard up huh?!

little dick in the pussy , vice versa.... better make an imature thread and let alone you peeps who dont get any respond??

how old are we?

grow up, deal or get some in your own distilled minor way and kiss and dont tell.

I for one really care less if your horny, not geting any, or infact getting any.....

thats me.

ez,

sd/

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
since finding out you have a BF it's not as fun to flirt around with you anymore:( ...but yes FUCKING indeed!
hehehe, but it's okay to do it to singles, eventhough you're taking, yourself? ;)