• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hooky @ Mod Club! R2NY

2 The Beat

TRIBE Member
I have not felt inspired to start a roll call in months if not years. Seeing a flyer for Hooky (aka Peter Hook of New Order) on May 6 at Mod Club has changed my mind. I will be a kid on the dancefloor again! I doubt I will be alone!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

The Truth

TRIBE Member
He's being djing out in Europe for a year now..however, not exactly what you'd call "djing"..more like "put the cd in and push play" Bernard Sumner somtimes does it as well as loads of guys in syth pop/indie bands in the UK..its just a novelty factor to bring the punters in the door

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

billy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Truth
He's being djing out in Europe for a year now..however, not exactly what you'd call "djing"..more like "put the cd in and push play" Bernard Sumner somtimes does it as well as loads of guys in syth pop/indie bands in the UK..its just a novelty factor to bring the punters in the door

gotcha. i think andy fletcher of DM did a gig recently. can't really picture the guy gettin all jeff mills on the crowd if he can't even play his own instrument very well.

Access

TRIBE Member
Should be a good show.

Just saw him play with new order at Coachella and the guy still had lots of energy despite his aging appearance.

He had the long grey hair going and was wearing an oversized addidas shirt yelling out "Here we go!" at random while they were playing 'Love will tear us apart.'

Maui

TRIBE Member
I was wondering why the Tea Party concert was an early show. Maybe I'll stick around and catch this. Maybe even eat out in between. and get loaded of course.

Maui

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by billy
gotcha. i think andy fletcher of DM did a gig recently. can't really picture the guy gettin all jeff mills on the crowd if he can't even play his own instrument very well.

I bet he has an awesome record collection.

I am soo tempted to go.

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Anyone know how much these things are on the door?

Is it sold out? I'm terrified that I won't get in if I come all the way from Toronto. :(

Cheers,
J<