• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

hoojum computers

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS
and the rolleyes are for??

well, it's pretty obvious people have been customizing pc's for a while now, maybe there's the odd company that will do it for you, but i'm pretty sure it's mostly geeks making their stock computers into a project (i.e. adding fresh shit like plexiglass windows and flourescent lights) ...I personally haven't seen a company that makes dope casings like this before... and to answer your question, I took your comment to be sarcastic so I was sarcastic back, that's what the rolleyes are for.

T.G.I.F.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Ummm no, pick up any Maximum PC and there's a ton of companies that have their own style.. Alienware, Falconwest to name a few, come to mind. You may call any non mass-marketed look a geek creation, but that's the common cry of the Crapintosh 'buy a style' lot. The ones who like to have their look defined for them and validated with a mass marketing campaign.

I'll tell you that this dressed up shuttle box is simple & nice, but no where close to some of the boxes I've seen out there.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS
Ummm no, pick up any Maximum PC and there's a ton of companies that have their own style.. Alienware, Falconwest to name a few, come to mind. You may call any non mass-marketed look a geek creation, but that's the common cry of the Crapintosh 'buy a style' lot. The ones who like to have their look defined for them and validated with a mass marketing campaign.

I'll tell you that this dressed up shuttle box is simple & nice, but no where close to some of the boxes I've seen out there.

yeah alienware's look kinda cool, but a little too "fifteen year old gamer" for me ... fawk - i just thought this was a slick lookin' pc, and besides the odd modd that i've seen on boards, haven't seen anything like this, except yeah shuttle (forgot about that, but it looks like a gamecube anyways ;)) ... whatever, i really don't feel like getting into any kind of argument today ... just thought others might find this kinda cool.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Bass-Invader
you guys should just beat each other down and fuck one another in the ass to assert your dominance.

Use the black lights from your computers as light sabres. That'd be awwwwwesome.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
you guys should just beat each other down and fuck one another in the ass to assert your dominance.

You should keep your bizarre homo-erotic fantasies to yourself, creepo.

OTIS

TRIBE Member

How bout we just make a website dedicated to squirrels.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
The base price for that hoojum for just the miniatx case & mobo is $1,139.34.

Considering I could get a fully decked out shuttle for less than that, (lets face it, this is just a shuttle with a chrome face) and all the add on components are about 150% of normal market prices, the system is a dud.

If they were priced right, it would probably be a decent system.