• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Honeymoon Recomendations

defazman

TRIBE Member
So I'm to be wed it May, and as the groom I am responsible for planning the Honeymoon. I know alot of you travel and some of you are married, so I'm hoping to get some personal insights for a romantic getaway.

Her Requirements: Must have spa, and be someplace warm
My Requirements: Open Bar and somplace with some history to explore

Price Range around $3-4000 total.

I haven't been able to find online vacation sites specific to honeymoons, so if you know any of those I'd appreciate that too.
 

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
I spent 3500-4K (Spending included) We stayed in Lisbon Portugal for 3 days and had a rented car. Drove to the algarve for 2days then to Toramolinos Spain for 2days then back to the algarve for 3 days then back to Lisbon for 2days!
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Adam

TRIBE Member
Ignore buying the overpriced tacky diamond ring and go on a SERIOUS vacation.

I'm guessing she'll disagree.
 

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
Ignore buying the overpriced tacky diamond ring and go on a SERIOUS vacation.

I'm guessing she'll disagree.
Mine didn't - that's why we're going to Malaysia for our honeymoon in June.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

ethnik

TRIBE Member
Mayan Riviera in Mexico. warm, close, not overly expensive, lots of different options hotel wise, and tons of history in the Yucatan with all the Mayan sites.

well worth it


btw, go for 2 weeks, not 1. 7 days is not enough to de-compress and really enjoy your holiday with your special lady friend
 

416

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
I spent 3500-4K (Spending included) We stayed in Lisbon Portugal for 3 days and had a rented car. Drove to the algarve for 2days then to Toramolinos Spain for 2days then back to the algarve for 3 days then back to Lisbon for 2days!
Nice!

We went to Portugal the summer before last.

5k total. Five days in a town 30 minutes outside of Lisbon, 7 days in the Algarve, 1 Day in Lisbon.

Honestly, I'd avoid the Algarve. It's warm as a mother fucker, but the ocean isn't and it's crawling with Germans.

We had an amazing time in that little town near Lisbon... I think it's called caiscais or some crap like that. We had car and a nice suite in a low key resort/hotel thinger. So we just drove around and checked out the historic crap, and lounged by the pool when we where tiered.

I think the area around Lisbon is also the most interesting in terms of historic sites... etc... The Algarve was pretty piss poor on that front.

If you end up going there, check out something called the moorish castle and the town that's at the foot of it. It's probably the coolest shit I've ever seen.
 

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
Honestly, I'd avoid the Algarve. It's warm as a mother fucker, but the ocean isn't and it's crawling with Germans.
I've heard about The Americans, but never Zee Germans. Please explain.
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Yup pretty cool The algarve only kinda sucked. I liked tthe beaches and the club on the beach although it was german infested which isnt that bad cause I kinda speak a little. But 15 mins from there was the main town full of brits.
 

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by *SiLver*RoBoT*
Mine didn't - that's why we're going to Malaysia for our honeymoon in June.
*SiLver*RoBoT*
Then you've definitely got a winner on your hands.

I've only met one other woman who will look past the silly sentimentality of diamonds and realize they're a terrible idea.
 

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Pfft I have Diamonds in MY ring! I told her if she gets them so do I! I got to design my own and all, Plaitnum and 5 diamonds!
lol
 

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
Then you've definitely got a winner on your hands.

I've only met one other woman who will look past the silly sentimentality of diamonds and realize they're a terrible idea.
big, big :rolleyes:

maybe you know a lot of superficial women. i know quite a few (including myself) who'd rather sacrifice a huge rock for a wicked honeymoon or downpayment on a house.

vince, german tourists have a notorious reputation. they usually travel in hordes, get a bilingual guide so that they never have to speak any other language than german, wear cameras around their necks and shorts with socks and sandals. that's a huge generalization but apt for the most part.

congrats defazman.
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by defazman
So I'm to be wed it May,

[vince vaughn] you're gonna wake up to the same pussy every morning for the rest of your life...run while you still have time...[vince vaughn]
 

416

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
I've heard about The Americans, but never Zee Germans. Please explain.
I don't like Germans. I think they're smug. Their general attitude makes me want to start slapping.
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain
Top