• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

HONEY starring JESSICA ALBA

Originally posted by fear_of_fours
JESSICA ALBA DANCING AROUND WITH LIL ROMEO DOESN'T LOOK GOOD TO YOU?

COME ON!!!

WHAT IS BETTER?!!!!!!?!!??!!?

IT'S GOLD.

CINEMATIC GENIUS.
It's also cinematic xeroxing.

Rent Flashdance from 1984. Same idea, better film (read: doesn't have Lil Romeo in it).

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
Concept is sound.

Better than Honey I'm sure and it's going to be ORIGINAL.
I'll take back the original comment, since there seems to be a hint of Donnie Darko that I get from this the second time I watch the trailer.

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Pyrovitae
plastic surgery.

i've always thought that there's something overtly masculine about demi moore.

She is one of few people I have ever seen pull off plastic surgery and make it look fantastic. She's hotter now than before, it worked. Who fucking cares about plastic surgery anyway? Perhaps only when it doesn't turn out I can understand commenting on it.

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Suedehead
Who fucking cares about plastic surgery anyway?
uh. it's unnatural?

20:53 2002-11-19

Demi Moore Undergoes Massive Plastic Surgery

Hollywood star Demi Moore looks gorgeous in her forties. Her stunning look might be explained with the fact that she has recently spent about 400 thousand dollars to look younger.

The star of the movie Ghost has had three courses of facial injections this year. Moore also changed her breast implants to smaller ones, had lyposuction on her stomach and hips and made her lips look fuller.

In addition to this impressive list of plastic surgery, Bruce Willis's ex-wife hired a dietologist for $22 thousand, a personal coach for $25 thousand, a yoga instructor for 15 thousand and a kick-boxing coach for 23 thousand.

give me $480,000 and i'd look great too. i still happen to think she's unattractive and i'm also very critical...i'm a girl :p but hey, beauty's subjective.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

zee

TRIBE Member
i didn't think Demi Moore looked all that great in charlie's angels..

and it looked like she was trying her hardest not to emote, so as to keep the ass fat in her face from migrating
*shrug*

If I was an actress and was making about $10-15 million a film, I'd be going to the chop shop as often as possible too. Not many women have a very long shelf life in the entertainment biz, compared to men. Keep yourself looking as young as possible, as women in Hollywood usually have a shelf life of under a decade, and usually have to work harder in order to be taken seriously an actress than males.

I know that might sound sexist, but think about it for a second - far more women drop off the radar than men, and they can't really afford to make that many bad films when age starts to show.

Last edited: